*~Getting to know each other~*

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:09 am

quote:1)First name: Kelly2)Age(optional lol) Oh do I have to...353)Job: RN4)Favorite TV show: Lost, and dare I admit...I Love New York. I love it!5)Hobbies(other than our crabs!): Scrapbooking & other crafty stuff6)Favorite food: Where would I even begin. 7)Favorite time of the year: May8)Favorite vacation place: Las Vegas, Florida, San Francisco

Topic author

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:05 pm

1. Georgia2. 50's (but that's the new 40!)3. Civil Engineer4. the closer5. sailing, weight lifting, playing the dulcimer6. Asian7. fall8. any place with water & sailboats!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:56 am

1)First name Rebecca2)Age(optional lol) 303)Job domestic goddess4)Favorite TV show CSI, Survivor, ER, Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs5)Hobbies(other than our crabs!)crochet, reading, scrapbooking6)Favorite food chicken parmesan7)Favorite time of the year spring and early summer (before it gets too hot)8)Favorite vacation place Hawaii

Topic author

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:43 am

1)First name Genni; or real (Jennifer)2)Age(optional lol) ughh 27?3)Job Sign Language Interpreter & Kid cleanuper & chaser as well4)Favorite TV show COME ON WHERE ARE THE ER FANS!5)Hobbies(other than our crabs!)anything crafty & my bearded dragon6)Favorite food Right now anything I can't have on South Beach Diet, but for now instant FF/SF chocolate pudding7)Favorite time of the year Fall but sooo ready for spring8)Favorite vacation place Anywhere if I dont have to cleanMom of 2 boys *cough* I mean 3 boys hubby 28, & 2 boys 7 & 8, SLAVE of 12 bearded dragons ( I won't name them for you LOL, & 1 cat.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:18 pm

Name: MarcyAge: 27Job: Federal Government of CanadaTv Show: The Wonder YearsHobbies: My beautiful cats(3 of them), knitting, volunteering with a great animal rescue organization(www.petsave.ca), cookingFavorite Food: shrimp scampi, spaghetti, sandwiches(weird, I know - I'm a bread fiend)Favorite Time Of Year: Spring - everything starts freshFavorite Vacation Place: Nova Scotia(ahhh the beach - hermit crabs)Mommy To: 3 Kitties: Honey, Max And Bella2 fish: Cherub & Girlie5 Hermies: Harvey Birdman, Mr. Crabs, Digger, Speedle, Peanut

Topic author
Mayhelie

Post by Mayhelie » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:45 pm

1)First name, Trisha2)Age(optional lol) 243)Job, CAD/Designer 24)Favorite TV show, House & Nip/Tuck5)Hobbies(other than our crabs!) Drawing and Sims!!6)Favorite food, Chicken!!7)Favorite time of the year, Spring & fall (for the perfect weather and smell)8)Favorite vacation place, Puerto Rico & White Mountains

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:26 am

1)First name- Ben2)Age(optional lol)- 143)Job- student4)Favorite TV show- none5)Hobbies(other than our crabs!)- video anything and guitar6)Favorite food- cheeseburgers7)Favorite time of the year- spring8)Favorite vacation place- north woods or anywhere there is good fishing

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:22 am

Name: JohnAge: 13Job: StudentFavorite TV show: Mythbusters, Celebrity Deathmatch, Dirty Jobs...Hobbies: R.C. piloting and bicicle repairFavorite food: babyback ribsFavorite time of year: it's a tie between winter and summerFavorite vacation place: Maui

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:14 am

1)Name-Jen2)Age-343)Job-Machine Shop Floater4)TV-Greys Anatomy/Family Guy5)Hobbies-Jewelery making, Quilting, Tai Chi, Riding my motorcycle6)Food-Chocolate7)Time of year- anything but winter8)Vacation?...what is this thing you call vacation!JD

Topic author
Krabbin' Carmen

Post by Krabbin' Carmen » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:40 am

Thanks for the funstuff Kara!1:First name: Carmen2:Age: 40-11 I am glad I made it this far!3:The ORIGINAL Domestic Goddess (Sorry Val..I take it on the age...I've been around longer..LOL)and of course; Queen Of All Things Groovy4:Fav.TVShow: ER...since Day 1; CSI:Original; Animal Planet; Medical TV Shows; Sundance Channel for Indy films; L&O:SVU; The Amazing Race; Monk and assorted others.5: Hobbies: Hmmmm, I would say watching TV ; reading, singing, Loving the Lord, BC Survivor..so I help others who are in need of lifting up, Cancer can be a tough disease to live with; animals.6: Food: Let's put it this way: I HATE LimaBeans and Liver!!! 7: Fav. time of year: Late Spring~~Early Summer.8: Vacation: hmmmmm, haven't had one since my honeymoon 14 years ago...does Dreaming count? Hope to hear from ALL of you.....thanks for your Honesty>>>Age thingy! HAhahahahahahahahahPeace,Carmen

Topic author
Figgy

Post by Figgy » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:49 pm

1)First name Sarah2)Age(optional lol) 153)Job student, but i do work at my barn.4)Favorite TV showhmm... futurama, annd other shows that arent in english 5)Hobbies(other than our crabs!)riding (English only!), skating, camping(In my cottage, no tents )6)Favorite fooditalian7)Favorite time of the yearsummer, so i can ride outside, and because its warm (swimming!!!)8)Favorite vacation placehmm, i'd say florida, caymond iles, Mexico, and quebec city

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:32 pm

1) First Name:Jo (but you can call me Kat everyone else on line does.)2) Age: OMG I will be 47 this year? but I still don't have to grow up right???3) Job: Registered Nurse4) Favourite TV Show: House5) Hobbies: computers, serious gardening, home improvements, lap swimming, photography6) Favourite Food: Mexican, esp in Mexico (I used to live there and miss the good stuff)Spring because its so short and so nice here in south TX, and the dreaded humidity hasn't arrived yet.7) Favourite time of year: Spring because its so short and so nice here in south TX, and the dreaded humidity hasn't arrived yet.8) Favourite vacation place: Any sleepy Mexican town on the ocean that has fresh seafood and good margaritas.

Topic author
Crab_Lover

Post by Crab_Lover » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:46 pm

Well it's been a couple of months since I've been here, so hi everyone! 1. Rachel2. 123. Student4. House, 24, NCIS5. Reading, anything with animals6. Spring7. New Mexico

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:02 pm

1)First name - Jenna2)Age(optional lol) - 213)Job - Slave at a collection agency4)Favorite TV show - Tie between "House M.D" and "Numb3rs"5)Hobbies(other than our crabs!) - Writing movies6)Favorite food - Pasta! I'm Italian!7)Favorite time of the year - Summer8)Favorite vacation place - Newfoundland. Until I move there, then it'll be my favourite living place lol