doozey of a whopper of cold thing

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:33 am

well I wasn't sure if I had a cold or if was allergies, well it's a combo! I did get the coughing hacking so bad I darn near peed my pants! it's o.k. to laugh..my sinuses are all messed now to cause my sis in law said take an allergy pill well that just made it worse. my throat burned so bad i couldn't swallow and my ears hurt to, so I went to the dr and of course I have ear infection! I haven't had ear infection like since I can't remember when! my nose just drips fluid, but yet my head feels like it will explode, my voice is about gone. I have meds on the way. so now I am sitting at home taking the day off from both my jobs, watching Tyler Perry meet the Browns. funniest show i have seen in a long time, trying to do some things like laundry and dishes..

Topic author
MornaStar

Post by MornaStar » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:53 am

I had an ear infection. My doctor said it was the worst ear infection that she has seen in someone my age ever. I'm still trying to get my hearing back from it and I stopped taking the antibiotics for it three weeks ago. You sound like me when I'm sick. I'm "trying" to do laundry and dishes, but it's so much easier to lay down and watch tv or sleep lol. I have a day off tomorrow and I think I'm going to finish watching the last couple episodes of Charmed and start watching a new show
Sing For What You Feel Inside
R.I.P. Ashley 11/28/12
R.I.P. Ashley 2.0 4/3/13
I have 7 PPs named Alina, Jake, Ella, Jinxx, Sammi, Andy, and Juliet

Laurie LeAnn

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:18 am

I work 1/2 thursday day just found out big huge yard sale in carthage. then I'm going shopping friday, still hacking up a lung.. but nothing will stop me from garbage sailing and shopping!

Topic author
MornaStar

Post by MornaStar » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:16 pm

I wish we had a few of those around here. No yard sales yet, but I'm sure we will have a few soon. Maybe I can find a few good things for the hermies.
R.I.P. Ashley 11/28/12
R.I.P. Ashley 2.0 4/3/13

Laurie LeAnn

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:15 pm

didn't go to the yard sale.. to much flooding! we had about 6 inches of rain!

Topic author
MornaStar

Post by MornaStar » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:51 am

Yikes!!! I worked on my dad's truck all Sunday. We had to replace the windshield wiper motor. Not an easy job, but it was cheaper doing it ourselves.
R.I.P. Ashley 11/28/12
R.I.P. Ashley 2.0 4/3/13