Just checking in...

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
CrabbieLover1031:D

Just checking in...

Post by CrabbieLover1031:D » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:28 am

Hey everyone! Long time no see!Everything is going great in my neck of the woods! I had the rescue for awhile but I decided I'm gonna shut if down. I have attachment issues. You guys remember my chicken? She's doing great! Her second birthday is next Wednesday and I can't wait!I have had 2 deaths since I was on here last. One was because the tank was too cold (rescue tank) and the other is totally a mystery. My puppy isn't a puppy anymore, and is a huge black lab/pitbull mix! Did I tell you guys I got a puppy? I think I did. Hmm... what else is new in my life? Not much...
They all change shells so fast and look the same that I don't even know who's who anymore...

Keg

Just checking in...

Post by Keg » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:34 pm

Hi CL!Yes, those were the days.I miss seeing your photography every once in a while.As for me, Azazul just resurfaced after 60 plus days. She wasted no time getting reaquainted with all her mirrors. Also, if I put shells on the climbing branches, she'll climb up and knock them down even if I set them up in the middle of the day. That is her favorite thing to do according to her spokesperson and publicist, which is me.Now that I think of it, everyone should do this and we could start a new sport called, "Snail tipping."

Topic author
CrabbieLover1031:D

Just checking in...

Post by CrabbieLover1031:D » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Omg hey Keg! Great to know Azazul is still doing good! I often wondered about her. 60 days?!? That's crazy! Snail tipping is a great idea!!! I'll have more pictures in Spring There's nothing exciting to take pictures of. I have crocuses, tulips, daffodils to take pics of. We're getting a koi pond next month and we're surrounding it with flowers. TONS of pics should come then! All kinds of bugs and creatures to capture!
They all change shells so fast and look the same that I don't even know who's who anymore...

Keg

Just checking in...

Post by Keg » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Snail tipping: A hobby within a hobby!