going down again :)

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:20 pm

doing laundry today I decided that I was going to try my sons jeans on just to see if I could get them on and it was all systems GO! size 34 in mens jeans, it has been prob the 80 or late 90's since I have had my buttocks in size 34! was stuck on 188 for a long time now I have hit 183..going to try like heck this week to keep it there or get lower. want to crack that 179!today I walked 4 miles and prob biked ride about that to, not to bad here a little breezy cool, but get my ipod in my ears and start walking ton the beat of the music, the miles go fast!

Topic author
MornaStar

Post by MornaStar » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:50 am

I love walking to the beat of the music because for a lot of songs I have a few that are really fast and I actually have to walk pretty fast to keep up with it. I basically plan my walk out when I make my play list so I have a few songs that are really fast and then a few that are slow so I can cool down in between then another stage of fast songs. Then I end it with progressively slower songs. It's great. If I can't get outside I turn on the TV and walk in place. It's helpful If I do that for about four shows that's about four hours. It's perfect!!! That and my grandmother has a tredmill and she is right down the street.
Sing For What You Feel Inside
R.I.P. Ashley 11/28/12
R.I.P. Ashley 2.0 4/3/13
I have 7 PPs named Alina, Jake, Ella, Jinxx, Sammi, Andy, and Juliet

rototee

Post by rototee » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:26 am

Podrunner has a lot of great music to walk too. They are kind of fast, but i love them. Some have more words than others, but they don't stop so you never know how long you have walked.