Getting to know everyone part 3(I think...)

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
FlightResponse

Post by FlightResponse » Tue May 08, 2007 1:36 pm

1. Favorite movie? Hard to say...2. Scariest movie you've ever watched? Again,...3. Where is the farthest you've travelled? Rome4. Where where you born? Mass.5. What was your first job? library page6. What is your worst pet peeve? Losers who hit on me in the grocery store7. What kind of car do you drive? sport coupe8. What kind of car do you wish you drive? Whatever that was that Demi Moore's character in Charlie's Angels 2 had.9. If you could be an animal which one would you be? hermit crab of course 10. What is your favorite reality tv show? Dog the Bounty Hunter

Crabby Abby

Post by Crabby Abby » Tue May 08, 2007 4:27 pm

quote:Originally posted by momsacrab2:9. If you could be an animal which one would you be? Polar Bear. I'm extremely fond of snow, ice and sleep. Plus, I think it would be terrific to be fat and have it considered a good thing. Very funny Mom. Haven't laughed out loud like I just did in a long time.
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue May 08, 2007 9:11 pm

1. Favorite movie? A Walk in the Clouds, The Notebook2. Scariest movie you've ever watched? Fargo, so stupid it was scary!! The real scary movies don't scare me, they are so unreal.3. Where is the farthest you've travelled? England and France.4. Where where you born? California5. What was your first job? Activity Director in Nursing home6. What is your worst pet peeve? People who block an intersection after the light has changed. Wait until there's room people!!7. What kind of car do you drive? '06 Red Dodge Caravan8. What kind of car do you wish you drive? They need to make a hybred Hummer, its what I want.9. If you could be an animal which one would you be? Bears definantly have it made, you need to be fat, you are asleep when your tiny babies are born, and then sleep through the first months after they are born. Plus you can be grouchy with your kids, whose gonna mess with a momma bear??10. What is your favorite reality tv show? I would love to be on The Amazing Race, and I love to watch Big Brother.

Katy

Post by Katy » Wed May 09, 2007 2:20 am

1. Favorite movie? Not sure, I have a few favs.2. Scariest movie you've ever watched? Can't remember the name, it's about 3 college students on a spring break type of vacation to Austalia and some guy from the outback tortures them. It's called Wolf Creek maybe?3. Where is the farthest you've travelled? Englad (lived there for a couple of years)4. Where where you born? New Jersey5. What was your first job? nursing home6. What is your worst pet peeve? ignorance7. What kind of car do you drive? Mustang8. What kind of car do you wish you drive? Infiniti9. If you could be an animal which one would you be? horse10. What is your favorite reality tv show? America's Next Top Model
Katy Michelle

Topic author

Post by Guest » Wed May 09, 2007 2:32 am

quote:questions:1. Favorite movie? Peggy Sue Got Married or Lost in Translation2. Scariest movie you've ever watched? The Exorcist (I was 11)3. Where is the farthest you've travelled? Las Vegas4. Where where you born? North Carolina5. What was your first job? Cashier at K-Mart6. What is your worst pet peeve? Loud TV's or music in another room, Bad customer service7. What kind of car do you drive? Nissan Sentra8. What kind of car do you wish you drive? Volkswagon Bug9. If you could be an animal which one would you be? My dog, Maddy10. What is your favorite reality tv show? Bridezillas or Girls Next Door

Topic author
Figgy

Post by Figgy » Wed May 09, 2007 8:30 am

1. Favorite movie Pans Labyrinth2. Scariest movie you've ever watchedI find all scary movies funny, the funniest was probably the messengers3. Where is the farthest you've travellednot sure, probably here4. Where where you bornitaly5. What was your first job working at my barn... hey, i still partially do that 6. What is your worst pet peevepeople going into my library or destroying books7. What kind of car do you drivei dont ever since i drove off the bridge (long story, no one wants to hear about it8. What kind of car do you wish you driveATV . well i guess i do now..9. If you could be an animal which one would you bemy dog, he doesnt do anything but sleep10. What is your favorite reality tv showi hate all reality tv shows.. ALL

Topic author

Post by Guest » Wed May 09, 2007 11:47 am

Movie-Citizen KaneScary-ExoristDistance-500km from home(sad but true)Birthplace-My home town First Job-Farm handPet Peeve-Repeating myselfCar- 2000 Chrysler CirrusDream Car-A TRUCK!!!Animal-ButterflyReality Tv bites