dreams

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

dreams

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:30 pm

well it was strange one again! watching 4th of july fire works and then the sparks turn into aliens and if you have watched war of the worlds { new versions } where the red vein looking things are all over, this is what is going on in my dreams, they are coming from the sky and trying to get through my sister in laws door. then one part I remember drinking a pepsi and crying about drinking it { for those of you that don't know I have gave up pop and haven't touched one in like 8 months } so I think this has been a very big ordeal for me.

MornaStar

dreams

Post by MornaStar » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:28 am

Well given what you have said about the dream, has anything bad happened to your sister -in-law recently? For instance has someone broken into her house? Perhaps an illness has occurred something that has was not extremely traumatic, but effected you in some way? As far as the crying while drinking soda I think that you got that right on the nose. Giving up something that you used to drink or eat a lot can be really life changing. I recently gave up red meats. It's not easy since most of my diet has always consisted of burgers and things like that, but I've been having dreams about eating a hamburger.
Sing For What You Feel Inside
R.I.P. Ashley 11/28/12
R.I.P. Ashley 2.0 4/3/13
I have 7 PPs named Alina, Jake, Ella, Jinxx, Sammi, Andy, and Juliet

Laurie LeAnn

dreams

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:20 pm

my sister in law is going through bankruptcy issues and giving things away, so ya the bank is getting the house back...I don't think i cried because I missed the pop it was more that I was disappointed in myself for drinking it after doing so good for so long

Keg

dreams

Post by Keg » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Sparks turning into aliens.Laurie, I remember you mentioned some dreams awhile ago and the imagery was equally impressive. I just don't have dreams like that.