allergy or cold

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

allergy or cold

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:25 pm

welp got the scratchy sore throat going on runny nose, sneezing..makes ya feel like crap to, so either I have got my very first cold of the year or there is stuff out there that has started to bloom already { great }

Topic author
Geranium

allergy or cold

Post by Geranium » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:05 am

Here, it's both. Everyone I know is sick, virus that last at least a week, often longer. Makes you feel awful but no fever. Post nasal yuck, goopy more than drippy. Congestion, nasty cough, sounds like a baby with really bad croup. Nothing that worked in the past seems to affect this at all. It's crazy. I considered a trip to the doctor (not something I do without an emergency). I even wondered if it could be whooping cough, it was bad. But on top of that I can see the buds on the trees and the beautiful daffodils so I know that is contributing too. Good luck. Hope you're one of the lucky ones who gets through this quickly.Peg

Laurie LeAnn

allergy or cold

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:17 pm

no bad coughing yet, some sneezing once in awhile but nothing like i usually get, boy when I woke up this morning my throat really hurt. I get me listerine and gargle alot with it. it helps I can't do salt water