whacked it off

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

whacked it off

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:35 pm

as hard it was for me to do, I did it. went to the hair salon and had them hack my hair. It was so damaged from the recent sudden weight loss and the bystolic I take for high blood pressure it caused so my hair loss the back had become so thin where it used to be so thick you could hardly get a rubber band dealy thing around my hair twice, now you could get it around it at least 3 or 4 times and it became so dried and the ends were so brittle and split. It was down the middle of my back. she washed it and got it combed out and it was so uneven from it falling out to I just told her do what you have to do. well now my hair is just below my shoulders I told her do long layers, it did make a lot of my curls bounce back..a lot softer now to

Topic author
dylan644

whacked it off

Post by dylan644 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:30 pm

My aunt had to have something similar done to her hair. Her hair doesn't grow fast. I think it is because of stress. Anyway she basically had dead dried out hair that made up majority of her hair. We had to yank a comb through and it just split the hair. She had the dead cut out and had her hair layered. Needless to say it looks a lot better now.

pinkypie

whacked it off

Post by pinkypie » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:12 pm

You should try the deep conditioning treatment by ion. It puts the protein back in your hair that gets stripped by various things. It's one of those you have to leave it in for 5-10 mins, makes your hair like silk. And it smells like ice cream. I used to work in a hair salon.^^
S.N. Bryant

Laurie LeAnn

whacked it off

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Wed May 01, 2013 9:55 am

my mom gave me some stuff she got from /??? ya leave on that long, just got find time to do it

MornaStar

whacked it off

Post by MornaStar » Sun May 05, 2013 9:23 am

I had a conditioning treatment after I got my hair dyed. Last time I did it myself (the dye job) I ruined my hair, so I grew it all out. Now my hair is just fine. I dyed it red and I think this summer I'm going to go with some fun colors I'm positive the conditioning treatment will help you out. It's always good to cut off the dead hair. Sometimes you need to do it. My friend's hair was almost to her ankles and she cut it all off up to where you said yours was and donated what she could. Most of it was dead and split because of how much she had. Just think, you wont be spending so much money on shampoo and conditioner and you can have fun with styling it!!! (That always cheers me up when I cut my hair.)
Sing For What You Feel Inside
R.I.P. Ashley 11/28/12
R.I.P. Ashley 2.0 4/3/13
I have 7 PPs named Alina, Jake, Ella, Jinxx, Sammi, Andy, and Juliet

Laurie LeAnn

whacked it off

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Mon May 06, 2013 9:49 am

I'm a more wash and go, throw it in a pony tail, put a hair band thingy in it type.. if you have to use a curling iron and blow dryer then that's just is pain in the tushy, takes up time, ruins your hair even more.

MornaStar

whacked it off

Post by MornaStar » Mon May 06, 2013 11:34 am

Ah. I styled it with layers and my hair does it's own amazing thing lol
Sing For What You Feel Inside
R.I.P. Ashley 11/28/12
R.I.P. Ashley 2.0 4/3/13
I have 7 PPs named Alina, Jake, Ella, Jinxx, Sammi, Andy, and Juliet

Laurie LeAnn

whacked it off

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Tue May 07, 2013 1:29 am

I'm a procrastinator, i would rather do something else and wait til the last minute to get ready for something and boom give me 20 min to shower throw my hair up , slap on make up, and i'm good to go! My job isn't a job where i need to look all prissyfied LOL! I just need to be clean, dressed in appropriate clothes, but yet things i can clean in later for my other job.. I am a librarian and then I clean my local dr office after. so my morning is getting up, grab a bottle of water, check the internet junk ya know face book, do a quickie in the house of pick things up if needed, i do all my dishes the night before. just me and the hubby, kyle stays up in his room for the most part, then go let toby the ferret out and watch tv for an hour in the room he is in and play with him to. then have to get ready for work..sometimes I give my self an hour