*~ Getting to know each other >> Part Dos~*

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
KaraJo

Post by KaraJo » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:09 pm

Ok, so now that we know some of the basics of each other, I've come up with a few more questions for a Part II of the previous "Getting to know each other" thread. So, here it goes~1)First Name (just to remind everyone!)2)Place of Birth3)Number of pets4)Favorite color5)Favorite Sport6)Favorite Subject in School7)Favorite Comfort Food8)Job you wish you could haveMy Answers:1)Kara2)Williamsport, PA3)4 dogs 1 cat, 2 aquariums w/ fish, 1 lizard, 3 bettas, 1 tortoise, and 4 hermies!4)Orange or Pink5)Football to watch, Tennis to play6)Math and English, but it's getting old!!7)Anything Chocolate!!8)None! lol ok thats not an option for me so, Own my own architecture office and be my own boss! Or I'd be a photographer who could travel the world, but that would take lots of money!

Topic author
TheGreyRonin

Post by TheGreyRonin » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:22 pm

1)First Name Still classified2)Place of Birth Unknown. Seriously, I have no clue...3)Number of pets Varies. Counting crabs, it's around 80 right now.4)Favorite color Grey. Easy guess, huh?5)Favorite Sport The kind that lets me shoot at the players. I despise organized sports.6)Favorite Subject in School Hard choice. English Literature and History tie.7)Favorite Comfort Food Don't really have one. When I'm upset, I find it impossible to eat for hours at a pop.8)Job you wish you could have I loved my old job as a photodeveloper. But I love being a writer. I just wish I was more prolific...

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:43 pm

1)First Name Nicole2)Place of Birth Hanover, PA3)Number of pets 11 hermit crabs and one hamster4)Favorite color Purple5)Favorite Sport Football and NASCAR6)Favorite Subject in School Calculus7)Favorite Comfort Food Too many to list! I guess anything spicy and/or cheesy8)Job you wish you could have Bank teller
~ crabbing since 2003

breezeetew

Post by breezeetew » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:04 pm

1)First Name 2)Place of Birth: hospital3)Number of pets: um. *taking off shoes and socks* crabs + dog+ cats+ fish+ kids= LOTS4)Favorite color: coral and teal, depends on what it is5)Favorite Sport: archery6)Favorite Subject in School: English Literature and Russian7)Favorite Comfort Food: 8)Job you wish you could have: I have it! Teaching (most days, anyway)
I have had hermit crabs for a couple of years and still have most of my originals. I joined LHC over a year ago and have learned a lot about crab care there. I have about 50 crabs (PP, Straw and E) in my 130 gallon tank that is a feature point of my living room.
Mother of 4 humans, one canine, 3 felines and many aquarium dwellers.

Topic author
NewCrabber

Post by NewCrabber » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:54 pm

1)First Name: Jen2)Place of Birth: Nuremberg3)Number of pets: Troop of hermies, 1 cat4)Favorite color: Don't have a favorite5)Favorite Sport: Anything my kids are doing at a given time. 6)Favorite Subject in School: No favorite7)Favorite Comfort Food: " "8)Job you wish you could have: One that pays really well!

Crabby Abby

Post by Crabby Abby » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:21 am

1)First Name: Deb2)Place of Birth: Methuen MA3)Number of pets: 15? Dog, bird, fish and hermies.4)Favorite color: blue.5)Favorite Sport: Soccer6)Favorite Subject in School: English/writing7)Favorite Comfort Food: Kettle Corn8)Job you wish you could have: Working for the EPA
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:58 am

1. georgia ("jawjuh" to Krabbin Carmen!)2. indianapolis (lived in Speedway--for all you racing fans)3.12 pets4. color - purple5.basketball to watch, sailing to do6.subject - math, i guess7.comfort food - mac & cheese8. working with animals

Topic author
Willow

Post by Willow » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:37 pm

1)First Name (just to remind everyone!) Kristal2)Place of Birth San Diego, CA3)Number of pets Um....lots! 6 cats, 3 dogs, 2 ferrets, 1 rabbit, 5 mice, 2 salamanders, 4 Russian tortoises, 6 goldfish, 2 cory catfish, and about 37-ish hermies. Total around 704)Favorite color Purple! or blue5)Favorite Sport I don't like to watch sports. To play, I guess I like baseball best, but only for fun, like at a picnic or whatever. I don't do competition.6)Favorite Subject in School I didn't go to school. I was unschooled, and I did what I liked and liked what I did. I did NOT do higher math. I do like to work with numbers, and my checkbook is always perfectly balanced. But I don't do Xs and Ys when it's supposed to be numbers. 7)Favorite Comfort Food Salt and vinegar potato chips with cheese dip8)Job you wish you could have I'd like to work with animals, but I think it would be too heartbreaking.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:50 pm

1)First Name (just to remind everyone!)julie2)Place of Birth michigan3)Number of pets 174)Favorite color blue5)Favorite Sport soccer6)Favorite Subject in School math7)Favorite Comfort Food uhm..... chocolate8)Job you wish you could have Vet

Topic author
Pharfly1

Post by Pharfly1 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:55 pm

1)First Name (just to remind everyone!)Susan2)Place of BirthGrande prairie, AB Canada3)Number of pets 25 aka too many4)Favorite colorbright yellow5)Favorite Sportsnowshoeing6)Favorite Subject in SchoolArt7)Favorite Comfort FoodCHOCOLATE!!! mostly m&m's8)Job you wish you could haveAn animal rescue

Topic author
meagabite

Post by meagabite » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:24 pm

First Name (just to remind everyone!)-Gary2)Place of Birth-KY3)Number of pets-5, 4PP and 1 straw4)Favorite color-A toseup of red or bule5)Favorite Sport-I dont beleave in them. chaseing balls is what we teach our dogs to do.6)Favorite Subject in School-Drafting7)Favorite Comfort Food-All8)Job you wish you could have-Retired lol

Topic author
motley crew

Post by motley crew » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:34 am

1)First Name. Michelle2)Place of Birth. Royal oak Michigan3)Number of pets. 17 4)Favorite color. Blue5)Favorite Sport. Nascar,Hockey,Football when my son is playing.6)Favorite Subject in School. History7)Favorite Comfort Food.Ice cream8)Job you wish you could have.QueenThats me!!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:08 am

quote:Originally posted by KaraJo: 1)First Name (just to remind everyone!)Ellie2)Place of Birth Portsmouth, Virginia3)Number of pets 3 cats, 3 hermies4)Favorite color blue5)Favorite Sport ummmm....6)Favorite Subject in School ummmmmm...7)Favorite Comfort Food chocolate8)Job you wish you could have She Who Must Be Obeyed

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:40 am

Starting with Part II since I wasn't around for PartI...1)First Name (just to remind everyone!): Sue2)Place of Birth: Amherst, NY3)Number of pets: Me persoanlly: 0 at the moment. My finace has 5 fish.4)Favorite color: Most of them5)Favorite Sport: belly dance6)Favorite Subject in School: Chorus7)Favorite Comfort Food: too many to list8)Job you wish you could have: Something involving color

Rachel

Post by Rachel » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:21 am

1)First Name (just to remind everyone!): Rachel2)Place of Birth: Fairfield, CA3)Number of pets: 4 dogs, 3 cats, a bunch of fish and hermit crabs4)Favorite color: blue5)Favorite Sport: Drag Racing6)Favorite Subject in School: Music7)Favorite Comfort Food: lots8)Job you wish you could have: the one I have (Veterinary Technician) and I'd also love to be a Broadway Dancer