What song are you listening to?

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Nnnnnnnn

Post by Nnnnnnnn » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:35 am

Got this idea from another forum. Just post a link to what music you're listening to!I'm listening to Even if it Breaks Your Heart - by Will Hoge

Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:08 pm

Im currently listening to two albums by ADTR(A Day To Remember)called What Separates Me from You. and Homesick.For those of you who don't know who ADTR are they are metal core/screamo/pop rock.Most of the songs on these albums are good but a few of them have curse words so this band really isn't for the younger audiences.
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.

Laurie LeAnn

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:13 am

I listen to my ipod when I bike ride and it has a mix of music of all kinds, blurred lines from robin thicke, I love it from icona pop mickey from toni basil songs from stevi nicks, songs from the 60 and others from different eras. I just don't have a one fave band or album I like all types, I have old albums from adam ant and the ramones! Joey Ramone love of my life back in my day! haha

Topic author
Theodora

Post by Theodora » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:47 am

Im listening to Not gonna Die, by skillet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyprDlrAIYI

cricket

Post by cricket » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:51 am

Listening to a new band: Bears Den. Love the new song "Agape"