the scam lady, the fatcat and more news

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

the scam lady, the fatcat and more news

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:48 am

Well lost count what is this 3-4? For Flo the scam lady? She has a man coming from Canada w a friend to marry her. Was supposed to be here by the end of last month. Now they won't answer her text or phone calls. So now she wants our cop to put a ( a.p.b.) out on them. I ASKED her did you give them money? She said no..I think she is fibbing.She needs to quit doing internet boyfriend dating she picks them from Nigeria now Canada.My fat cat got sick again, started having diarrhea then it wad full blown cow patty huge yellow masses, sometimes going in the box sometimes not. Darryl getting so mad that he wants me to have him put down. Telling me he a waste of my money and my time. Found the vet number told him if he wants him dead it's on him. He is going with me and paying for it I'm not going by myself. He tried to say he couldn't he was to busy at work. I said bull! You can take off for deer season, walk off your job cause your mad you can go and kill a cat! I did research, called the vet told him what was going on came up with a game plan. Seems that he all the sudden developed a food allergy to his cat food. He was on an antibiotic and a something else then I got him purinia food for sensitive tummies. And it has stopped now. Vet Bill 60$. Back to his normal self. I would give my last dime to make sure there were no other options before I just give up and say put him down. I know when enough is enough, but there are conditions that flags you look for and having been a cat owner and read as many books as I have and research them..I knew it was something simple.The clinic was broke into again. This time the robber went through a window, it had to of been unlocked. I don't know if you can unlock those new Windows. Tried to get in the pharmacy again, but failed. We put new dead bolts on. He ripped the trim off the door then left. Didn't take anything else. The state investigators were called this time. No from the office is telling anyone in town were broke into or they were their. Which is dumb they were there all day, we are on main street. Their cars stick out like a sore thumb! Was kind of peeved Thursday when I cleaned in the evening it was hot so I decided I would open the glass door but I have mess with the screen door, it sticks. So I opened the door then it hit me..hey this wasn't locked! Plus they ( the girls ) didn't put the wood back to keep the door from being jimmed open. Now if I didn't want fresh air I would of never noticed this and it would of stayed like that til Friday morning and just a open door a robber. I put a note by the time clock telling them what they did..don't know why they need use that door. They have a front door with sidewalks, a back door with a normal lock that the boss uses. I Use the front door only. I don't think I should be made to feel like I'm responsible for their lack of it. We kind of have a clue who has Bern doing and for the fact that a person that is on parole has Bern in the library has been shooting hi as mouth off about this person and this person's activities this person has been in the library to. I hope it is him and his finger prints are identified,yes been in prison before and the parole person gets his but caught for housing him..