Truly crabtacular expressions (tribute to Rond65)

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
Crabby Abby

Post by Crabby Abby » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:38 am

I get such enjoyment from Rond's crabby-quips that I compiled a bunch so everyone can appreciate the ingenuity that goes into them!"That's clawsome! Concrabulations and welcome to the crabulous world of Hermit Crabs!""Did your crab also come down for crabfession?""Tanks for espinchially kind words""That was specrabularly fancrabulous""That's rather pecrabular.""My crabdolences on your loss.""Crabness gracious!""He did an encrabable job with that molt.""The tank looks crabtacular!!""Like sands in the ISO tank. So are the Crabs of our lives.""You know your an addict when you make up a list of words that sound pecrabularly crabby. Like....FancrabsticIncrabableExtraclawdinaryClawsomeOr percrabs the following...PecrabularConcrabulationsSpecrabularyOr espinchially...Crabtacular.Oh this is getting to crabulous for words!""Are they falling or 'jumping'? LOL Listen for the faint 'cowabunga'!!""I guess this explains why you'll never see a hermit crab riding a roller coaster."and my favorite..."I wonder if they 'talk' to each other when changing shells with another crab around. I haven't seen this happen, but I can imagine the 'crabby' conversation between two crabs...."Hey. Whad'ya think of this one? Does it make me look fat?""Nah, looks good.""Are you sure? Cause I really like this shell, but if it makes me look huge. You're not lying are you? If your lying, I'm gonna yank your feelers down around your pinchers. "Man I've had it. I need stiff a drink. I'll be at the salt water bowl."Thanks for the smiles Rond.
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

newhermiemami

Post by newhermiemami » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:59 am

Thats too funny. Ya'll are always good for a laugh.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:53 pm

I love "that's clawsome" the best. Thanks CA for putting this list together; it's going into the archives when everyone's done reading it. It's just too funny.Wouldn't it be nice to talk to people this way in "real" life?
~ crabbing since 2003

Topic author
Crabby Abby

Post by Crabby Abby » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:07 am

I can't tell you how hard I laughed when I read, "Does this shell make me look fat? You're not lying are you cause if you're lying I'm gonna yank your feelers down around your pinchers."
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:13 am

CA,Thanks for roasting me! Now I feel all warm and toasty. That was clawsomely done. A really crabulous crabpilation of quotes.I wonder if anyone has laughed so much they've peed their shell? j/kIn these crabtic times, it helps to have a smile or two. Espinchially with friends.Cheers and happy, healthy crabs to all.