what to do..

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

what to do..

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Well a guy came to the library, he is a well known druggie who sits and preaches about the dos and donts because he is on probation but yet has those meth heads that just got busted in his place doing drugs and in violation of his probation. Well EVERYONE just assumed that those PEOPLE that got busted for the meth lab are the same PEOPLE that broke into our library and the clinic. Well he said to us that it wasn't, if I would of known that was what he was coming to the library for was just to talk about this stuff I would of said no, you can't talk about it here. Well he blurted it out.. it's 2 high school kids I know, one a nephew of one that got busted and I guess is now into drugs thanks to his aunt, the other one dated a druggie and his sister is is in rehab. So now I am stuck with this info.. He says I can tell you girls cause you are my friends...I AM NOT HIS FRIEND, NEBER CLAIMED TO BE HIS FRIEND. I am friendly to everyone that walks through that door cause that is my job. My job should also not require me to be afraid to work at it either. He is putting us in jeopardy. I clean the clinic and sometimes it's late, I don't want people breaking in while I'm cleaning, we leave lights on now. Now they will think hey they leave lights on no one is in there. The library after Monica leaves at & I'm there til 5 by myself and sometimes no one shows up, even though we are on main street it's pretty quiet. Well I wrote the names down went to the clinic and gave them to Monica, told her I am not telling anyone else cause if it got out this person who said it would know I said it, I was shaking I was so scared! Well the next day my library boss I over heard her telling someone what this guy said and them having a whole conversation! Talk about putting our lives in danger! Thanks Monica!