Well, our Vegas trip is off

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:52 am

Here is her earrings in her ear. and she wanted me to show you her patch jacket, she did all the sewing herself. ok I'm done posting for now. Nicole we saw your store and we liked it but we were out of money by the time we saw it, Sandra

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:34 am

Once again, Angel can wear that and look totally adorable! Glad u had so much fun!!

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:46 am

Hey, sounds like you had an awesome day! Thanks for sharing all the pics. Great jacket Angel has. I only recognize the Pink Floyd patch, LOL. Those earrings are cool! I've smelled the Mary Kate and Ashley perfume; if it was the same one I saw in Wal-Mart it's not bad. Sorry you ran out of money! It's way too easy to go through when there are so many fun things to buy. Glad you had fun!
~ crabbing since 2003

Topic author
jojo7

Post by jojo7 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:03 am

I LOVE that skirt!!...reminds me of when i was younger...the more different i looked than the "norm" the more i loved it too!...boy do i miss those days!!..i told my son as long as he does good in school and isnt a wise guy, i would give him a mohawk this summer...my hubby's family hates me as it is...this will really send them over the edge!!...hehe

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:33 am

Wow I'm surprised I just found this thread. Hot Topic is my FAVORITE store! And just about the only one I shop in!!! Haha her jacket with the patches reminds me of my backpack (sewing those patches on gets annoying after a while). Btw, I have the nail polish lol.

Kharasmatic

Post by Kharasmatic » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:43 pm

oOo love the skirt and the jacket and the earrings. Hottopic is my fav store, too. I saved up $70 of bday money and I'm going to spend it all there most likely! Almost everything that I wear is from that store. It rocks!
~kharasmatic

Kharasmatic

Post by Kharasmatic » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:43 pm

Oh yeah, I have that nail polish, too. lol
~kharasmatic

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:45 pm

Cool jacket .Everybody in my family likes Social Distortion.

Jedediah
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Jedediah » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:44 am

The skirt rocks - can I borrow it for the next party?
Ook, said the Librarian
Crabbing since 2002

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:35 am

Angel says that you can borrow her skirt any time but you have to come pick it up, lol. I couldn't find any good Goth make up and I really wanted to go Goth.Sandra

Topic author
KittyCaller

Post by KittyCaller » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:51 pm

quote:http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.a ... TEM=244570 Is that a Brian Froud fairy on the box? Certainly looks rather like the style of some of his work, in any case. Very cool. Edit: Just saw the World of Froud logo on the site. How cool! (He's my favorite artist. He did the concept artwork for Labrynth and The Dark Crystal, consequently, but I like his artbooks the most) Now I guess I'll have to go see if the local hot topic carries it as well. : http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.a ... TEM=291555 hehe, just saw they carry this book as well. That's one of the ones I have-very funny (and slightly disturbing I guess, if looked at in a certain light)

Topic author

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:47 am

Hey Guys. Sure Jedediah you can borrow my skirt.. LOL I had so much fun. I love my skirt and my new patches and EVERYTHING. I am at school right now. I can't believe my ear is on the website. My friend asked me is that really your ear. then I showed her... LOL

Topic author

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:55 am

Get back to class kid before I tell your Mommy, Oh wait that's me. Go learn some thing new.Sandra

Topic author
avic

Post by avic » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:20 am

quote: Too bad I have to track down a last minute babysitter (one that will work for free too) so I can go see a play at the local community theater with my parents. You and me both! Noone wants to watch 3 kids for free I use to be really into the Goth type stuff but we called it Banger or Head Banger. I had to grow out of it pretty fast though. Sometimes 28 feels so old when i think back to all that but the last 12 years of being a grownup haven't been so bad.Emily (almost 12) actually told me i wasn't too embrassing!I love body jewelry I had my belly done but it didnt heal good and now i have i different piercing I want a nose ring but hubby is dead set against it I love the skirt.......it only i was still 16.

Topic author
kitty_LHC

Post by kitty_LHC » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:40 am

Well I found one. Zen spent the night at a friend's house. Woohoo! I got to party with my parents and be home by time! I still know what it's like to be young and wild. I drank too much though--you know how that is. I had a bottled water at the theater and had to pee before the intermission! Woohoo! Don't call girls gone wild! I might lose my job.