bud uglies!!!

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

bud uglies!!!

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:41 am

went to the pet store the other day and guess what I saw??????? BUD UGLY!! LOTS OF THEM!! The same size to. I so badly wanted to buy one, they were only 12.99. I didn't see any males ones, you can tell by the black on their feet. Only the males sing to. For you that might read this they are aquatic african clawed frogs. I owned one for about 13 yrs before he died from complications. oh I want one..but with the fat cat, now the ferret in the house, the crabs..I just don't know..

HermitCrabby_LHC

bud uglies!!!

Post by HermitCrabby_LHC » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:47 pm

For some reason i always had more pets than i need. I have two dogs guinea pigs 3 hermit crabs, turtle factory, and thirty minnows to feed them. And i would get more to.

dylan644

bud uglies!!!

Post by dylan644 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:34 pm

If you can still do it then go for it. You still have all if Bud Uglies old stiff right?

Laurie LeAnn

bud uglies!!!

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:30 am

ya, but I just keep thinking the water changes to and I'm starting to have some health issues again, need to go see my nuero dr my appt is May might be going sooner