boasting, bragging, better than you??

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

boasting, bragging, better than you??

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:26 am

just a little miffed at my boss and just have to vent. I over heard her telling a patron that her husband was not making any money on his farm and that he would have to be selling farm equipment soon. Well this past weekend she said she was going to go see her daughter that is in a home for disabled people. o,k, fine I have no issues with that, but when I see pics posted on face book of parties and we went to here and there, and did shopping, went to this and that place to eat & better head home after 3 days, and no none of this included JORDAN!They take her out to eat and take her to a walmart and home. They just got home from mexico a week vacation, they will be going to Colorado in June for a week, then to Nascar races, this is another week, there will be more trips to St Louis { to see Jordan } she don't live there the place is about an hr away and she can only do day trips away from home or they lose government money she has to sleep in her bed for them to get money, so they limit over night trips }now does this sound like a farmer in dis stress?? she always telling people she is broke she has no money but yet she always blowing it on things, going out getting manicures, pedicures, massages, going out with friends for supper and drinks, shopping...she calls her husband telling him you need to transfer money over to this account I need to pay for this and there is no money in it, she told me he has several accounts and he transfers money to accounts several times. does this sound like smart banking?? I almost want to say why don't you just post when you go to the bathroom to on face book to and brag about it cause that seems like what you are doing..post pics to! it gets old