:( again

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

:( again

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:23 am

Yet again we have lost a young person from our town to cancer. A 22 year old man that is one one my son's friends from school and that I had in my class while I was a paraprofessional. He struggled for 2 years even went into remission for a brief period, but it was a very aggressive cancer non Hodgkin type? Darryl works with his dad to.. Darryl has Been making entity comments for the past 2 weeks about Rick being gone, well people have posted things on face book but since he hates its so I don't tell him anything, just think it will bite you in the butt, keep opening your mouth. Well I knew th things were really getting bad, and someone finally said something to him cause he made a comment and I said us may be this is why Rick has been gone? Nope he made another excuse! Well when he came down stairs today I didn't care, I said you go to work Monday it's going to be crappy, Anthony died yesterday it's plastered all over face book. All he said was huh that's to bad, I broke down, he said what's wrong with you? I just said sad that a kid so nice and young has to go through that and die, I really wanted to add plus your a uncaring jerk!