drama@the library never ends

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

drama@the library never ends

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:58 pm

Well the scam lady is making her rounds again, this time a guy from Canada is making his way here with a friend to marry her. He was supposed to be here last weekend but now he won't be here til the end of the month. (Surprise surprise) anyway she had a letter to mail and she asked Monica (head librarian) if she could get out mail while she going there anyways &she said yes. Well she comes back saying she fell on the ice out side of the library on the sidewalk. We don't feel we are liable for her fall because our insurance man has told us as long as us as long as we have tried to curtail any injuries that may occurre on our property we are fine. I also told Monica why is city hall being called ours? It should end right by the building and we shouldn't have to do anything in front of it. Plus that is all shaded in front that will be the last to melt even with rock salt. She said she is just going to play it down if she says anything. Well she came back later and went to Monica and complained that her tail bone hurt she thinks she cracked it.. I don't know what Monica said to her. I told her I wasn't getting in on that conversation, but from now on I am not letting anyone get our mail even if they voluntarily want to and going there anyway. This way they have no ties to us other than they fell by the library and we did what we could to prevent falls.