going to vegas!

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

going to vegas!

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Been saving forever and been canceled cause I messed my arm up or my dad was sick. Well it looks like it is happening!I'm going to vegas in October!the flight has been booked. Now I am really nervous and scared to death about going on a plane.

Theodora

going to vegas!

Post by Theodora » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:37 am

HAVE FUN!!! (So totally wish I was you!)

Laurie LeAnn

going to vegas!

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Leaving25 &be back 28th quick trip !

jenok

going to vegas!

Post by jenok » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:52 am

You must tell us all about it when you get back. So excited for you and hope you have fun!Wish I was going I thought earlier this year we was but ended up deciding it would cost to much.

Laurie LeAnn

going to vegas!

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:23 am

We have been planning and planning on this for a couple years like I mentioned, my dad was sick one year then the next year I hurt my arm so that was out plus I had to get my bills paid off. now it's all this what you can and can't bring on a plane what they consider a carry on and a back pack that is charged or not charged is your purse free of not.. rip my hair out! tried to call the air line and of course you get automatic teller voice that tell ya nothing! look on their web site and it's so hard to understand as to what they are saying..all I know my carry on is under the 45 linear whatever measurements, it's 42 total the dimensions are not what they have on their site but web sites say as long it's under the 45 your fine and it's a collapsible type so I can smoosh it down, won't have to take a ton of clothes since it's short stay and buy my shampoo stuff there at a dg place.. making myself tired just thinking about itwe are flying on allegence { spelling } flights and on certain days.. supposed to be cheaper. hoping we don't have to pay for hotel room by way of my cousin and her inlaws got 2300 saved up took me 2 years to save for it. I don't plan on doing gambling my money. I want to see stuff like one show and go window shop that makes me happy, swim in the pool.