been a while

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
mom_0f_3

been a while

Post by mom_0f_3 » Mon May 27, 2013 4:46 pm

So it has been a while since I have been on... but let me give you a quick run down...baseball, baseball and oh did I mention baseball? 6 & 7 nights a week...thank god baseball season is finally over... I am still finishing my schooling...but now working as a pre-k teacher at a local school which lets out this Friday. my grandfather on my dads side committed suicide and now my moms sister (my aunt) is trying to commit suicide by starvation and this is after she attempted twice during the Christmas holidays... and a whole lot of other drama... what I wouldn't give for just one nice normal week....ahhhh to dream. sometimes I just wanna stand there and do this . oh and I can't get rid of white mites in my crab tank, lost both of my baby goats after they were already weaned and eating solid foods and got a puppy that my neighbor found in a ditch that was just old enough to start eating solid foods...yeah that is a pretty good start as to what has been going on in my life lately.
No longer have mine and miss them every day
http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r49 ... f_hermies/

Keg

been a while

Post by Keg » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Oh. Well, hang in there. Sorry to hear of the drama.