what a dif!

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

what a dif!

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:41 am

no more fog head, med head.. since i have cut the meds back the fog has lifted! now if i can get rid of the pain

rototee

what a dif!

Post by rototee » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:23 am

That's great Laurie! I keep asking Doc if I should cut back on mine, but they keep adding more! UGH

Laurie LeAnn

what a dif!

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:29 pm

I researched my meds before I went in, symptoms of over dose with topomax. I had the classic signs and since I had lost 60 lbs and it is based on weight and my high blood pressure meds had to be cut in half I knew this had to be why I was feeling at odds..I kind of get pushy and know it all when it comes to what I am taking. If I think it is to strong then I tell them I want to try to cut back,it does help if you go in and talk like you know your meds and what it does to you. I mean it is for migraines, the worst that is going to happen is I will have one whopper of a headache and have to have it increased a little. I now have been told I have fibermyalga or how ever you spell it. I have constant pain in my neck, back, & the elbows, knee, hips really hurt when I sleep { pressure points } if I sleep any at all it's like 3 hours and I have to get up cause I hurt. no matter what type of pain meds I take it doesn't relieve it. statring to bruise easy to, darryl went to hit my hand as a joke and he didn't do it hard but he bruised it and it is so sore. I am still walking 1 to 2 miles a day cause they say ya don't want to just lay around. I am not on pills for it, dr said he wants to wait a bit..I don't know how much more I can wait..