Happy Mother's Day

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
Crabby Abby

Happy Mother's Day

Post by Crabby Abby » Sun May 12, 2013 3:35 am

To all the women here regardless of whether your kids are human or pet, I wish you a Happy Mother's Day!Enjoy your day wherever you are.
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

HermitCrabby_LHC

Happy Mother's Day

Post by HermitCrabby_LHC » Sun May 12, 2013 5:32 am

Happy Mothers day to you too!

Laurie LeAnn

Happy Mother's Day

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Tue May 14, 2013 2:49 am

son 1 took me to a movie and dinner to applebees, son 2 did dishes and cooked one night & bought me a purse / clutch thing for my cell phone. the husband was a butt head and said a nasty comment in front of his sister and dad that i was not his mother, I just looked at him, I was very hurt. On mother day he didn't even say happy mother day to me. The next day i told him that was a crappy thing to do, for 27 years I have always gave you a gift , told you happy fathers day and YOU ARE NOT MY DAD but you are the dad of our kids, that is the meaning of it , it is for all dads! I was really hurt by what you did and said and never would of did that to you! As a gesture of forgiveness he gave me 25$ and a lame excuse of he didn't have time to go anywhere, and a crappy sorry he didn't mean it. His mom died of cancer 12 years ago, I know it is hard but ya know what there is time to grieve and then a time to get on with your life and not take your grief out on others!