dog rules over family ;(

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

dog rules over family ;(

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:40 am

just got call from my MOTHER telling me that they are NOT coming for Christmas because of the neighbors dog! she has taken it upon herself to make this her life mission to over take the owner ship of this dog and of course why would the real owners care, free food and care for their dog until they need it for duck hunting! well the real owners took of for St Louis and didn't tell anyone, guess they figure hey, my mom takes care of him why tell her? so now she won't leave him for one day and come down here to spend Christmas with us! this dog is an OUTSIDE dog, bred and trained for duck hunting! he is a huge lab! I am so mad at her.. of course you cant say anything to her because then you become the black sheep of the family.. but there will come a day where she will want something and I will throw that card in her face and tell her hey you chose the dog over us! she never treated the dogs we owned that good! they were left outside or in the basement all day..