getting old and moldy :(

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

getting old and moldy :(

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:04 pm

started to have some really weird strange things happen. A feeling of extreme medicine head, fatigue, jittery, jumpy, really hard to concentrate, not remembering anything & I mean like with in 5 min I have lost it! Plus in the last 2 months I have had constant chronic pain in my back , lower back, neck, ect.. along with the extreme coldness I have in my hands and feet, I just cant get warm and no matter what type pain pill I take I can't get any relief. so i went to the dr and had my blood pressure taken and it is fine it is great! so i called mr head dr, thinking my migraine meds need to be adjusted now since I have dropped 60lbs. well he cut me to 100 mgs a day instead of 200 so we shall see, told him of my aches and pains, my coldness, he did some test and grabbed at me and some spots he grabbed hurt like ****! he said I am in the early stages of Fibromyalgia. Great..with my symptoms and everything else I have I am a walking billboard.