FFA Camp and more

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
dylan644

FFA Camp and more

Post by dylan644 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Well the past week has been pretty eventful. I was up washing clothes at 3 in the morning Monday to get ready for a 5 day camp. My brother decided to do his clothes and bed sheets so that threw me off for two hours. I went to bed and began again around 7 and left at 9. I was a 3 1/2 hour ride up to camp. The weeks was nice, but we did get some rain. We were forced to leave a day early due to a storm system that knocked out power. The camp couldn't keep us because food illness would be held against them as well as limited water so leaving sucked, but still had a good time. Last night I celebrated my 17th birthday with friends. We went to Olive Garden and went to my grandparents and watched movies. Fell asleep and took them back home about 40 minutes ago (3:00). So we are probably going to be in trouble for that. One is staying the night at ones house and I'm still at my grandparents. I'm too tired to drive back home and I don't like driving in the dark. They are right up the road so it wasn't a big hassle to take them back. This Monday I'm going to WV for three days. No cell reception (FFA Camp didn't have cell reception either). We are going for officer retreat for my chapter. We will be planning next year. The. I come back for a week and leave to go to Indiana and then to Tenneesee. And then I'm back for three days and back to school. this summer is going by way too fast.

LisaM

FFA Camp and more

Post by LisaM » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Wow- busy summer! Take those last 3 days before school starts and just chill if you can. Ps. I thought I read "leave for India", not Indiana & thought "man, he really gets around"! Lol!

finalfantasyxii

FFA Camp and more

Post by finalfantasyxii » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:16 am

I wish I had been as busy as you are when I was in high school! Sounds like fun. Do it now while you are young - things are way more tiring when you're old... AND no summer break from work!
Y'all can call me Sara
Certifiably Crab Crazy
http://s1051.photobucket.com/albums/s432/herder79/