Let's get to know each other!

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
Theodora

Post by Theodora » Thu May 02, 2013 2:18 am

Like the title says, Lets get to know each other! Write it kinda like this...I am 12 years old, LOVE hermit crabs, horses and cats. Live in Kelowna BC. Summers are... Summers are hot and dry (Most of the time). I maybe moving to a five acre piece of land in about a month so I can FINALLY get my own horse. The land comes with a horse, chickens and pig that literally acts like a dog! I have been taking riding lessons for about.... 1 year or a 1/2? I have been riding western for all of my life but I have been getting into English riding. Someday I wanna be a farrier or trick rider in rodeos.

crabber101

Post by crabber101 » Thu May 02, 2013 2:25 am

I love horses too! I've been taking riding lessons for about 7 years and have gone in and out of western and english. Horses are amazing, though a few weeks ago I was thrown and severely broke my shoulder. I can't wait till I'm allowed to get back on!

Topic author
Theodora

Post by Theodora » Thu May 02, 2013 2:30 am

YAY!!! I fellow horse lover! Thats too bad you broke your shoulder You better get back on!!I had a friend who LOVED horses, riding and doing the chores, but then she was fell off (Not really injuring herself)And it shook her up and she has never gotten back on a horse. I cant wait to move! The horses name is Chaos. I usually ride a horse named Theo.

crabber101

Post by crabber101 » Thu May 02, 2013 2:36 am

Yes, I plan on getting back on in a few weeks. I've fallen off before and I always to make sure to get up and hop right back on the horse, no matter how scared I am, because I'm not giving up horses, that's for sure!You're really lucky you're getting your own horse! I've always wanted one.

Topic author
Theodora

Post by Theodora » Thu May 02, 2013 2:40 am

I haven't been riding for a while but I am still wanting to go more then I ever have! The first thing I wanna do when I move is go ride! Lolz I am not sure if I can. I think he is a mustang.... What style do you like the best? Western or English?