Arguments :/

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

pinkypie

Post by pinkypie » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:41 pm

"Human reason is an illusion. It's not but a vessel for the sum of your feelings."-Juli Zeh, Corpus DelicitiThis passage often arises in my stream of consciousness when someone argues with me about something or trying to play mind games.Bad day today. :'( Nothing seems to help.
S.N. Bryant

Adam_LHC

Post by Adam_LHC » Tue May 07, 2013 3:14 am

I always try to be cautious of that, doesn't always work. Is throwing up a rainbow good or bad?

Theodora

Post by Theodora » Tue May 07, 2013 9:20 am

he heh heh he heh. I dunno! heh heh heh heh

pinkypie

Post by pinkypie » Wed May 08, 2013 9:12 am

Vomiting rainbows is in between good and bad.
S.N. Bryant

Laurie LeAnn

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Fri May 10, 2013 3:10 am

SOMETIMES I THINK THE WHOLE WORLD IS BIPOLAR AND I AM THE ONLY ONE SANE! c.s.i. is{ can't stand idiots!} is what my shirts says! when ya find some one is just being a pain and wanting to complain to be complaining to put it the nice way and then changing the subject doesn't help, I find just stop talking all together helps and even leaving the room

pinkypie

Post by pinkypie » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:22 am

I feel the same way. It really takes a lot out of me sometimes, but my doctors, my dad, my Iowa acquaintances, and all you guys here on this site are always there for me. It's really relieving and endearing to realize that when I come home. I'm so glad I signed up. :3
S.N. Bryant