AT&T and their bad business practices.

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
Crabber85

AT&T and their bad business practices.

Post by Crabber85 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:21 pm

We have had AT&T high speed dsl since 2009 and each year our bill has gone up ten dollars it started out at $19.95 then it went to $29.95 and now its at $39.95 and it looks like it will be going up to $49.95 this year.My mothers sister and brother-inlaw bought a house out near where we live a couple months ago and when my aunt called to have AT&T home phone and dsl installed at the new house the rep she talked to told her that they could not instal the services because the network out here is overloaded they have four times the number of customers in the area than the resources to cover them so because the area network is so overloaded our speeds have been slashed to the point of not being able to get on during certain times of the day so I do not recommend AT&T to anyone.....
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.