braggers, does make you any better?

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

braggers, does make you any better?

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:10 pm

My boss was just the average person until she cheated on her hubby then divorced him and married a hog farmer with a little money. Now she feels the need to just rub it in my FACE that she's not sitting around to die, she is going to travel she can afford it NOW..talking about her classrooms being fixed right away by wal mart cause the people going on vacation. I said you could of taken them to an other wal mart, she got all snotty said why should I waste my time and gas? She has no issues running any other time..She was saying next time she will just get 2 pairs of eye glasses next time. I said I can't afford that..mine were 300$ no insurance. She again got all high and mighty well I paid 400$ and got the 60$ coating.. I figure 60$ isn't that much...I'm like are you kidding me? I saved for 3 months to pay cash for mine and I wear mine til they fall apart. She just writes a check or swipes a card cause she isn't paying for it..looks like she busted hers on purpose to so she could get new ones to. Then I was telling her about the 92 year old g ma that keeps trying to pass her driving test but keeps flunking and were happy..She has caused so many accidents so of course she says I would be so BLEEP if I couldn't drive! I tried to tell her the accidents she has had and being blind in one eye..but no she has to be selfish and just think of herself..She just thinks s he needs to travel or run 24/7 th e n says I don't care if my house is a mess..So now she is planning an other trip and telling me that I will have to go on this library meeting and take a board member..Well I'm not driving..panic attacks and dealing w Darryl is not what needs to put up with..I hope one day karma bites her In the butt..I know it did once her hubby didn't get the job he wanted and she didn't get to quit her job