library grant

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

library grant

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:34 am

just opened my e mail and got a confirmation latter we got a 1500$ grant from dollar general!! whoot whoot!! it's a literacy grant, quite a little process to fill out..we didn't know which way was up! had a lot of blocks with what does that mean? huh? well??? lets just put this..o.k. that didn't work! contact s.s. office for this number, called get asked if I am authorized to recieve this info? do I say yes? get number and o.k. that wasn't the right number..so contact on & on but it was worth it.. we could of got up to 3000 i think was the max, but we asked for 2000, happy with what we got!!!other news our saturday help is quitting kind of good and bad, happy she is going she has been a pain! waiting til the last min to ask for days off and she only works 3 hours saturdays 9 -12. and she never would talk to monica always go through me, just like when she came to tell us that she was quitting, she would e mail monica but would tell me?? now we are shorted help for summer reading that starts the 25th! we will survive! we have a back up for saturdays been training brit for summer programs and just in case! just in case just came