"The Hermit Crab Addiction" Store

This is where links to crab-related websites are posted with the opportunity for members to recommend or critique each site. Please be polite, even if you have a complaint. No advertising or introductions by store owners, please. All threads in this forum must be pre-approved by Administrators before being posted.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:44 am

Today I received my order from the "Hermit Crab Addiction" store. I did not expect it so soon because I wrote a check as payment. Not only was all of my order enclosed, but there were tiny sample packs of other food for my crabs. They are so happy with all of their crabitat items, I cannot wait to give them some new food tonight. Wonderful to do business with and I will be a repeat customer.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:34 am

I got my big order from HCA about a week ago, when all my crabs were down. When I spotted T had come back up, I put in a dish with a blueberry, apricot, and jasmine flower, another dish with the creature comfort and a hamburger chunk, and a bit of clover honey in a bottle cap. The blueberry has been torn to bits, the honey is filled with sand, and the creature comfort is non-existent. I would have to say, T gave everything an A+!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:45 am

I ordered some stuff a couple of weeks ago and it came super fast. I was very pleased with the stuff I ordered and I too received numerous samples of other things. I will definitely order from there in the future!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:53 am

Another happy customer here. I've ordered from her several times over the past couple of years, and I've never been dissatisfied! She throws in TONS of free samples, which is very nice. I only order my food from her, and will continue to be a loyal customer for as long as I have hermies.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:45 am

I'm ordering my 3rd order now. The past two times were shipped super fast and my crabbies loved just about everything! Last time I was only able to order 3 things and was still sent a bunch of samples! I love this place!

Topic author
ILoveHermitCrabs302

Post by ILoveHermitCrabs302 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:59 am

I LOVE HCA! when they have there "free shipping on $25" deal, i normally make 2-5 orders in one month. YOU ROCK!!

Skitzabeth

Post by Skitzabeth » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:17 pm

I AM addicted to HermitCrabAddiction. Seriously, I can't let myself go on there too often, because I always end up buying stuff. My crab loves her food, especially the coconut, mixed grains, and the chilly powders. She always includes samples, and the food is so cheap, and I love knowing I am giving my crabs good food.

Frostfire

Post by Frostfire » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:29 am

hmm. I've been told the shipping with this site is really fast, but I still havn't gotten my order, and I placed it Monday. I got an email from paypal saying it would be here by today, but than when using the order number, it says it won't be here until the 24th. My crabs are out of good food and really need more, I'm sure I'll still be writing a wonderful testimonial, but I'm just kind of irratated by my slow shipping, really want my food!

Topic author
ashdawn14

Post by ashdawn14 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:18 pm

So, I got my first HCA order last week, and I just want to say I am definitely their newest repeat customer!When I had a concern about the time it was taking (turned out the post office gave it to my neighbors by accident), I immediately got a response email with suggestions on things to check and a follow up email the next morning because she hadn't heard from me yet.I also ended up with nearly as much in free samples as my order was. I ordered oyster shells, spirulina, wormcastings, and flaxseed.The samples she sent included extra spirulina and flaxseed, raspberry leaf, soy nuts, tomato flakes, dandelion salad (which I'd tried to order, but they were out of when the order was placed), and a starfish that was devoured almost instantly. All in all, awesome product, great extra perks, and phenomenal customer service. Addiction has restored my faith in shopping online!

Frostfire

Post by Frostfire » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:42 am

Anyone else order on black friday? My family ordered than and the order hasn't come. hmm:/

dylan644

Post by dylan644 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Well, if people did order on BF then maybe the order got backed up? I'm sure if you were to email them that they would tell you when/if your order has been shipped.

Topic author
Thedrawingclaw

Post by Thedrawingclaw » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:41 am

Oh yes, I really like the Hermit Crab Addiction! I got my order fairly quick, lots of samples included! And my hermies zoom over to the food dish when the get worm castings like you would not believe! lol

texasreb

Post by texasreb » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:51 am

I just placed an order with this company! FYI--They are have a free shipping deal going on right now!
Gentleness without strength is weakness. Strength without gentleness in meanness.

texasreb

Post by texasreb » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:23 am

I just received my order. I got tons of samples. I put a couple of selections into Molly Brown's food dishes. We'll see how she likes themOne tiny complaint: the samples were labeled, but the stuff I purchased wasn't. I have no idea what I'm feeding! I'll see if I can look at my order form and figure it out!
Gentleness without strength is weakness. Strength without gentleness in meanness.

Frostfire

Post by Frostfire » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:28 pm

quote:Originally posted by dylan644:Well, if people did order on BF then maybe the order got backed up? I'm sure if you were to email them that they would tell you when/if your order has been shipped. Apparently my mom never hit submit T.T took me awhile to figure that out because I wasn't supposed to know so she got mad when I kept asking if it had come yet.