PETdiscounters LHC Member Discount

This is where links to crab-related websites are posted with the opportunity for members to recommend or critique each site. Please be polite, even if you have a complaint. No advertising or introductions by store owners, please. All threads in this forum must be pre-approved by Administrators before being posted.

dylan644

Post by dylan644 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:03 am

Frond my experience a one week period before the item is actually shipped is normal as long as it is normal shipping. I had to wait two weeks for my heat pad to ship

Topic author
Rachel Lillie

Post by Rachel Lillie » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:57 am

TexasReb, I'm with you. So many retailers offer free shipping so when I pay for it if I do not get awesome service I don't shop their again and I will cancel my order. There is no better way to send a message than with your wallet. I love shopping but only when the service is good, otherwise it ruins your whole experience.

texasreb

Post by texasreb » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:52 am

This will probably be my first and last order with them. They still haven't sent the shipping conformation. If the order isn't perfect, it's going back. I'm a spoiled online shopper. I expect excellent service and low or free shipping. So far, this has been neither. I'll post again on the quality of the merchandise and quality of the shipping materials when it gets here.edited on 2.27.2012--They sent me my order confirmation today and said they will ship it today. They also said I will be receiving it on "20-Jan-2012." Great. I'll receive it retro-actively...Incidentally, the took the money from my account the day after I placed my order. Most online stores that I deal with deduct the day they ship the item--not 7 days before the item is shipped.
Gentleness without strength is weakness. Strength without gentleness in meanness.

texasreb

Post by texasreb » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:34 am

I got my order today. It was well-packaged and everything arrived in good condition. I'm happy with the selections I received. Had the customer service been better and the shipping quicker, I would have been a repeat customer.In summary:January 19--order placedJanuary 20--money deducted from my accountJanuary 25--I contact them asking about my orderJanuary 26--they respond and say the order will be sent on January 27 and a confirmation sent January 27--no confirmation sentJanuary 28--Confirmation sentJanuary 30 order arrivesBuyer be informed
Gentleness without strength is weakness. Strength without gentleness in meanness.

Nnnnnnnn

Post by Nnnnnnnn » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:08 am

Ordered from them late last night.. Hope I can give a good review.

Jimmy

Post by Jimmy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:27 am

I ordered a large UTH from them yesterday while using the discount. The same one at PetCo costed twice as much.
6 Purple Pinchers: Two E's.
Demon, Cabela's Gimli
San Fransisco Gandalf
Coconut, Stitch
King Kong Junior

NCMtnGal

Post by NCMtnGal » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:49 pm

When I was frantically trying to save the hermit crab that died, I ordered some supplies from them (unfortunately, didn't know about the member discount at the time).Anyway, after waiting a day or so and not hearing anything from them, I too had to email them to see if they notify us via email when they have shipped our order. They wrote back soon with a confirmation of shipping notice and a USPS tracking number.The USPS gave me a date to "expect delivery on" but it wasn't delivered on that day because according to the tracking number, the package spent an extra day in Charlotte for some reason.Every item was safely packed and the single shells I ordered were wrapped up in brown paper to prevent breakage.So in my case, the mess up was on the USPS end and other than that I'm very happy with this company and plan on ordering more things in the future.
4 dogs, all strays or rescues...2 lovebirds...3 chickens...8 PP hermit crabs