Wagner's Southern Store -- Shells

This is where links to crab-related websites are posted with the opportunity for members to recommend or critique each site. Please be polite, even if you have a complaint. No advertising or introductions by store owners, please. All threads in this forum must be pre-approved by Administrators before being posted.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:06 am

We purchased a lot of 60+ shells from this person and they arived on time and in great conditin. I would recommend tis ebay store to anyone!! Shipping was quick! Shells were nice, none broken. Good prices! Good sizes!http://stores.ebay.com/Wagners-Southern-StoreWagner's Southern Store for Canadian Buyers

Topic author

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:18 am

Thank you for your kind words and hope all your crabs are happy. A happy crab is a healthy crab. - You can also visit us at http://www.wagnerssouthernstore.com/Best regards - Kim Wagner

Topic author
Homer&Dude

Post by Homer&Dude » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi Kim. I have also bought from you quite a few times on ebay and have always been happy with the shells. And so have my crabs.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:17 am

I just bought 75 shells from wagners. I'm so excited!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 am

I just received a lot of 60 and one of 30 from them and they are fantastic! Great selection...

Topic author

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:32 am

I just ordered from their ebay store. Haven't received them yet, but got a shipment confirmation the very next day! Yeah!

Frostfire

Post by Frostfire » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:13 am

Wow! I really got to go visit this place

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:51 am

I received my moon shells in 3 days from the end of the ebay auction. Impressive ship speed and packaging. All arrived perfectly! Will definitely order from them again!