having two micro crabs in isolation

Where to post if you have questions or concerns about your Isolation Tank ("ISO").

Tonys Hermits

Post by Tonys Hermits » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:26 am

Is it okay to isolate two new micro crabs together or not they would be in a 5 gallon tank with fresh and saltwater bowls fresh food

Topic author
Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:35 am

Isolating multiple crabs together is fine as long as they were purchased together at the exact same time from the exact same store and if the iso tank you have is large enough.Five gallons is a little on the small size but you can use it until you can get a ten gallon, no rush though and you might want to look around at sites like Freecycle or Craigslist you can sometimes get ten gallon tanks for free or you might try looking around at local yard sales, you can even put the word out that your looking for a free ten gallon tank and that it does not need to hold water most local mom and pop pet stores will have old leakers they are looking to get rid of and will give them away for free.
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.