To an Unamed Crabbie

Where to post about the loss of your beloved pet hermit crabs. Replies are not permitted in this forum; please PM a member with your condolences for his or her loss.

Topic author
Korckina

To an Unamed Crabbie

Post by Korckina » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:22 am

I apologize to you, my unamed crab. I was gone for a few days and had asked my dad to watch everyone. I told him not to worry about the ISO tank, because I had fed and watered you before I left. You were buried and I thought you would be ok. I checked on you late last night and I rejoiced! You were up! I couldn't believe it. I was already making plans to move you to the main tank. But then I took a closer look. I realized you weren't moving. You were kind of hanging out of your shell. I took the lid off and carefully set my finger next to you. You didn't retract into your shell. I picked you up and looked into your shell for a pink blob of crab. You didn't move. You were frozen in time. I burst into tears and ran to my dad. I shall miss you very much. I really didn't get a chance to know you but I know you will be missed. Me and your crabbie brothers and sisters will see you eventually. Have fun in hermie heaven.