R.I.P. Prince, R.I.P.

Where to post about the loss of your beloved pet hermit crabs. Replies are not permitted in this forum; please PM a member with your condolences for his or her loss.

Topic author
karona lakes

R.I.P. Prince, R.I.P.

Post by karona lakes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Hello today was a very sad day, first I have to study (cram) stuff in to my head and now I was going to go say good night to my crabs and I pick each one up and sing to them and tell them how special they each are and I went to pick up prince (3 legged one, my favorite one) and he was half out of his shell so when I once more felt his little claw it was not tucking in, so I am now assuming he has sadly passed away because my friend had put a improperly sanitized shell for them to climb on in their tank! the reason I'm only thinking that he is dead is because he has not completely fallen out of his shell so there is still that small bit of hope left! <3 I have now taken that shell that he got sick from out of the tank and will not be putting it in there ever again! Well I guess this is good bye little fella We had some good times and some bad times just remember you always new how to charm a girlTo my lil boy prince love ya may your spirt never rest and may your soul live on GOD BLESS YOU