CO, UT, NV Adopters

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author
Heatherleighhh

CO, UT, NV Adopters

Post by Heatherleighhh » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:32 pm

I have room in my tank to take in some adoptions. I live in the Reno area an I will happily travel if necessary. I currently own seven hermit crabs ranging from tiny to large. Two tank set ups. I have had my largest for over a year now. If they could talk I'm sure they would say I take great care of them :D

LAST UPDATED:

sam_2x3

Re: CO, UT, NV Adopters

Post by sam_2x3 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:09 pm

I can take a couple crabs if anyone needs to rehome in northern colorado. I have a 45 gallon tank and have had hermit crabs for 3 years. I'm well researched in the proper care of hermit crabs and haven't lost one yet!

LAST UPDATED:

lorydoe

Post by lorydoe » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:05 am

We live in Northern Colorado (Fort Collins Area). Looking to adopt a few more crabs. Been keeping crabs for 9 years. Big temperature and humidity controlled tank with great climbing opportunities and proper substrate for molding. Will travel up to 2 hours away.

LAST UPDATED:

bloomire

Post by bloomire » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:28 pm

I live in Eastern Idaho and am looking to adopt some hermit crabs in Western Utah. I'd be willing to travel 2-3 hours, so somewhere outside of the Salt Lake Valley. I currently have 2 PP Hermit Crabs in a 55 gallon tank, which I have had for 3 years.

LAST UPDATED:

Cuttlefish11

Post by Cuttlefish11 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:04 am

Suz wrote:Located in Colorado Springs and will travel all directions up to an hour away. I currently have 2 PP's that have a 55 gallon tank, they need friends!

Thank you.
Hello im in Northglenn and I have 6 pp that im looking to rehome including their 55 gal tank!

06/27/18: I PM'd OP to find out if ad needs to be put in hermits needing a home or removed. ~GotButterflies