Pictures!

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Topic author
Oswin

Pictures!

Post by Oswin » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:21 pm

I finally got a photo of each of my crabs! ImageImageImage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

fandt94

Re: Pictures!

Post by fandt94 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:28 am

Too cute!! It’s so hard to grab some good pics sometimes..I have a crab that prefers that same type of shell too! I had to order more because apparently turbos aren’t its style lol
Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed

Topic author
Oswin

Post by Oswin » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:33 am

fandt94 wrote:Too cute!! It’s so hard to grab some good pics sometimes..I have a crab that prefers that same type of shell too! I had to order more because apparently turbos aren’t its style lol
I don't think there are any turbo shells in the tank. I'll be ordering some for the crabs to try once I can. C:

HHIhermies1004

Post by HHIhermies1004 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:16 am

Nice locking crabs in cool looking shells. My best guess are PP’s for all three congrats! The top pic is kinda hard to tell. :). Most of my crabs like whale eyes and shark eyes they’re light with “D” shaped openings for shells..they’re always touchy feeling those.. my one prefers his turbo but I thinks he’s shopping around. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, My name is Kristine
Hermit Crab Family includes 7 Hermies
JACK, BARBOSA, WILL, and DAVY JONES are E's.
3 PP's - Sao Feng, Tia Dama, and Elizabeth swan.

Topic author
Oswin

Post by Oswin » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:10 am

HHIhermies1004 wrote:Nice locking crabs in cool looking shells. My best guess are PP’s for all three congrats! The top pic is kinda hard to tell. :). Most of my crabs like whale eyes and shark eyes they’re light with “D” shaped openings for shells..they’re always touchy feeling those.. my one prefers his turbo but I thinks he’s shopping around. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had guessed they were PP's. ^~^