My New 75 Gallon Crabitat

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Topic author
MotherOfCrabs

My New 75 Gallon Crabitat

Post by MotherOfCrabs » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:15 am

So i just started a you tube channel for my crabs. Feel free to take a look and if you like the videos please subscribe to my channel! Here is a link to a tour of my crabitat. My Tat is 75 gallons, i have 8 crabs. This is a new tank that i set up in January 2019.
http://youtu.be/xfiCXzNmQzo

elly_bananas

Re: My New 75 Gallon Crabitat

Post by elly_bananas » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:43 am

Very cool footage! I usually fill them in slowly over a few days, or else it will sink my entire crabitat! I filled 6 last month, caved in everything and almost caused a flood from the pools...

I use a spoon and softly spoon tablespoon or 2 in the hole each day. Unless some tunnels are active, then they just push it back out lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

She thought she could, so she did!

Topic author
MotherOfCrabs

Post by MotherOfCrabs » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:07 am

i actually just left the holes....i see them going in and out of them so i think they are just digging hides and tunnels...crazy little creatures they are!

RiNiKy506

Post by RiNiKy506 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:55 pm

I love your tank! The little one climbing is cute! My crew has quite the tunnel work going through their tank too, a few of them are connected together. They’re kind of like ants with their underground tunnels. Lol! Can you post a picture of the front of your tank? I’d love to see more of it. You’ve done a great job setting it up. <3

Rod♡Salty♡Bob♡Squirt♡Crabina
»-♡-> Our Purple Pinchers <-♡-«
Who♡Fearless♡Crimson♡LittleBit

Crabby in NJ

Post by Crabby in NJ » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:51 am

Love the crabitat! I subscribed! Can’t wait to see more! :crabbigsmile:
Crabbing with my son now! My my, how things have changed!