I did it again lol

For discussion and photos of all of the non-hermit crab pets we hold dear, including other crab species.

Topic author
scuttlecrusty22

I did it again lol

Post by scuttlecrusty22 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:46 am

:hlol: I bought another pet, I went to Petco to buy some cuttlebone for my crabbies and I saw the most ADORABLE baby betta fish so I just had to do it :D . Luckily for me I already have all the necessary stuff from my past fish. It is a baby girl and from what I can tell she is going to be a pink/red color, she looks rose gold right now. ❤Does anyone have name suggestions?
(Scuttle, Crusty) crabs, (Buster,Ruby) chihuahuas, (Bugs) goat, (Echo) betta fish (Skittles,Sky) parakeets

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"

Oliviet#1

Re: I did it again lol

Post by Oliviet#1 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:51 am

Rosey, roset, strawberry, raspberry, red, rose, lily, love, hope, kind, joy, Paris, etc. and congrats! My siblings might get bettas too.😊
I have had pets in the past, but my family can’t have any furry or feathered ones due to allergies. I usually try my best to help and currently trying to set up a crabitat. I also try to treat others with Love!❤️

Topic author
scuttlecrusty22

Re: I did it again lol

Post by scuttlecrusty22 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:44 am

Thank you for those awesome name choices!!!😄I'll add them to my list, Bettas really are interesting fish.❤
(Scuttle, Crusty) crabs, (Buster,Ruby) chihuahuas, (Bugs) goat, (Echo) betta fish (Skittles,Sky) parakeets

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"