New arrivals from Richard's sea shells

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Topic author
ROSIEonFIRE

New arrivals from Richard's sea shells

Post by ROSIEonFIRE » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:56 am

Just got a bunch of new shells. I really underestimated how big the jade half pearl would be lolImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RiNiKy506

Re: New arrivals from Richard's sea shells

Post by RiNiKy506 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:05 am

They’re so beautiful!!! I did the same thing before, the same color shell! Such a beautiful shell! I exchanged it bc I have a long way to go before anyone will fit into it.

doth

Post by doth » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:09 am

beautiful shells, I hope your crabbies enjoy!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Topic author
ROSIEonFIRE

Post by ROSIEonFIRE » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:57 pm

RiNiKy506 wrote:They’re so beautiful!!! I did the same thing before, the same color shell! Such a beautiful shell! I exchanged it bc I have a long way to go before anyone will fit into it.
I knew it was gonna be too big but I didn't realize by how much! It's so pretty, I think I'm just gonna keep it on my shelf for decoration, and also in the hopes that one of my crabs will be big enough for it someday.
A shell to aspire to, you might say.

I think it ties my end table decorations together quite nicely ;)

RiNiKy506

Post by RiNiKy506 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:15 pm

ROSIEonFIRE wrote:I knew it was gonna be too big but I didn't realize by how much! It's so pretty, I think I'm just gonna keep it on my shelf for decoration, and also in the hopes that one of my crabs will be big enough for it someday.
A shell to aspire to, you might say.
They’ll get there someday, just might take awhile. Image I thought about doing that but at the time I needed more shells for them to actually use, so I asked to exchange. If I had as many shells as I did now I would have kept it for a display piece. With return shipping, the shell I got in exchange ended up costing double than what it was worth, I should have just kept it! Lol!

Topic author
ROSIEonFIRE

Post by ROSIEonFIRE » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:22 pm

RiNiKy506 wrote: They’ll get there someday, just might take awhile. Image I thought about doing that but at the time I needed more shells for them to actually use, so I asked to exchange. If I had as many shells as I did now I would have kept it for a display piece. With return shipping, the shell I got in exchange ended up costing double than what it was worth, I should have just kept it! Lol!
Yeah I figured that after return shipping it likely wouldn't be worth returning. Definitely jealous of anyone who actually lives near a shell store!

curlysister
Administrator
Administrator

Post by curlysister » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:34 pm

TOTALLY ties together the end table decor!! Love it!
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

RiNiKy506

Post by RiNiKy506 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:14 pm

How did I not see that picture before!? Curly is right! It really goes great with everything on your table!