I got my Hermie Tattoo..

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author

I got my Hermie Tattoo..

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:47 pm

Woo Hoo I got it tonight, my Sister paid fo it. It's the Hermit Crab that Tricia's Daughter drew about a year ago for me. It is sooooooooooo cool, click the link below to see it On the shell is a palm tree, I took a picture of my E Raja down with me and he colored it in to look like Raja and I got the words Love 4 Hermit Crabs under it..I am so happy with it. I still have to get Angel's ( My Daughter's ) name put on it but it's done YIPPIE!!!Sandra

Topic author

I got my Hermie Tattoo..

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:30 am

THAT ROCKS!!!

Topic author
kuplakrabs

I got my Hermie Tattoo..

Post by kuplakrabs » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:47 am

Sandra that is awesome! How cool to have your hermies with you wherever you go. Does Tricia know? I bet she will be thrilled to see Stephanie's drawing preserved like that You are a rockin' mom

Nicole

I got my Hermie Tattoo..

Post by Nicole » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:57 am

Sandra, wow, you are really in this for life! Great tattoo; I remember when she posted that pic. Awesome!Where is the tattoo? It's hard to tell. What did the artist say when you wanted a permanent hermie?
~ crabbing since 2003

Topic author

I got my Hermie Tattoo..

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:08 am

Kupla, I wanted to e-mail it to Tricia before I posted it but I don't know how to get a hold of her any more could you please let her know for me? ThanksNicole, the people there were so nice. When I first showed them the drawing and the pic of Raja he looked a little confused so the Lady that was next to him say's "why a Hermit Crab?" and as soon as she heard my smoking/drug past and I told her how my Little Hermie Angels saved my life they understood then. I really am in this for life I love these little guys and I always will. The tattoo is on the outside of my right calf, the reason it's so hard to tell where it is, is because I cropped the pic, it's a phat chick thing, lol roflmbo.....Thanks,Sandra

Nicole

I got my Hermie Tattoo..

Post by Nicole » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:19 am

quote:Originally posted by Love4HermitCrabs:Nicole, the people there were so nice. When I first showed them the drawing and the pic of Raja he looked a little confused so the Lady that was next to him say's "why a Hermit Crab?" and as soon as she heard my smoking/drug past and I told her how my Little Hermie Angels saved my life they understood then. I really am in this for life I love these little guys and I always will. The tattoo is on the outside of my right calf, the reason it's so hard to tell where it is, is because I cropped the pic, it's a phat chick thing, lol roflmbo.....Thanks,Sandra LOL I was thinking maybe on the bicep. How cool would that be, a hermie on the bicep? I am glad they did not give you a hard time about the hermie. It's hard to explain this crab addiction sometimes...
~ crabbing since 2003

Topic author

I got my Hermie Tattoo..

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:09 pm

That's really cool! I remember when you told us about getting a hermie tatoo. And Tricia's daughter is really talented! Can't wait until I can get a tatoo...

Topic author

I got my Hermie Tattoo..

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:20 pm

Gorgeous tatoo! Turned out really beautiful. I'm sure it will be a real conversation starter.

Topic author

I got my Hermie Tattoo..

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:54 pm

Sandra - very cool tattoo, your hermies should be proud!Susan

Topic author

I got my Hermie Tattoo..

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:51 pm

Sandra that is so awesome, it looks great.Stevie is so excited she wanted to know if she could print your pic to show it to all her friends.LOL I have to tell you, you couldn't have had better timing. My Alexa(the hermie from the tattoo)passed away Sat. 4-16-2005. She just came up from a molt resently and her back walking leg was stuck in her EXO and it was already harding(I just thought she had a deformed molt) and the leg in front of it was broken halfway off. I'm guessing she had a hard time shedding her EXO and it just took to much out of her. Alexa was my favorite hermie.I love them all but she was my first and most special hermie. I have been very sad, and upset over the loss of a hermie, but with her it was more than heart breaking. I named my puppy(Yorkie) after her. I got her for a Valentines Day gift from my husband. I am now so happy that I chose to name her after Alexa. My pups name is Princess Alexis.I named my puppy in Feb. how ironic is that...

Topic author

I got my Hermie Tattoo..

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:52 am

Of course she can print it and show it to her Friends, It's her art just my leg, lol Please tell her that I LOVE her drawing, it took me over a year to get it but I really wanted it, the guy at the tattoo place was floored when I told him a 10 year old drew it. I still have to put her initials in it, S.M. right? If that's ok with you and your Daughter?? I was thinking on the bottom part of the last walking leg, I want it big enough for people to see it. The lettering hurt so bad at first I thought what am I doing, lol but I love it and it was worth it. Thank you Stevie I will always have your perfect Drawing on my leg for every one to see... XOXOXOXOXOXOSandra