Re: Favorite quotes/statements

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
katie_LHC

Post by katie_LHC » Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:40 pm

My fave is "Hermit crabs have feelers too!" No, I'm jk. Hmm, that's a toughy. I would say"What's worse... a lie that makes a smile or the truth that sheds a tear...?"

Topic author
forever_ace

Post by forever_ace » Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:45 pm

here's some more that are my favs: "If I can't find some peace of mind,I'll take what I can get""Better be safe than sorry" "don't put off tomorrow what you can do today" (I believe that's how it goes) "Friends don't let friends listen to junk"(LOL,heard that one on a radio station!)

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:58 pm

One ring to rule them all...

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:17 pm

Favourite? Sorry, I have two."Frank, love is a strong word. I tolerate you."Frank to Colin , 'The Adventures of Lano and Woodley'"I don't care what anyone says. We ARE the Two Men"Frank to the world, 'The Adventures of Lano and Woodley'

Topic author
Snapfish

Post by Snapfish » Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:03 am

"RIng the bells that still can ring!Forget your perfect offering,There is a crack in everything,That's how the light gets in." Leonard Cowen This quote appeals to me because I do accounting, and I can't can't can't stand it when things are screwed up, but that's the nature of things in this world. Things all go to chaos and entrophy, no matter how hard you try to line them up. Just ask my crabtank.