Getting to know each other #5!!

Where you post anything related to hermit crabs that does not fit into the categories below.

KaraJo

Post by KaraJo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:36 am

So I haven't started one of these threads in a long time and going back to the archives to see my answers a few years ago was a crack up! Since we have so many new people, let's do it again! 1)Favorite Disney Movie (new or old)2) Favorite foods: 1 item from each food group!)3) Favorite Chain restaurants/fast food4) Favorite Color5) Age you wish you were6) Something you couldn't live without7) Favorite holiday8) Have you ever been to a country other than your own?9) Favorite physical activity10) Favorite hobbiesMy answers:1) I love the Aladdin movies, The fox and the hound, and pinnochio 2) Grain: pasta Fruit: peaches or raspberries Vegetable: broccoli and asparagusMeat: ChickenDairy: cheddar cheeseSweets: anything chocolate 3) Red Lobster and panera bread4) Orange5) 136) My family and my dogs7) Thanksgiving and Christmas8) I've been to Mexico, Canada, and the United Arab Emirates, and also had a layover in Germany 9) I love biking10) I enjoy sewing, painting, photography, and scrapbooking

Emylean

Post by Emylean » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:45 am

1) Disney movie: Jungle Book2) Food:Starch: potatoes Fruit: raspberries Vegetable: asparagusMeat: BisonDairy: Yogurt or cheddar cheeseSweets: chocolate3) Fast food: Big Boy- the kids LOVE the breakfast bar and it gives me a break on Saturday morning.4) Favorite Color: Red5) Age you wish you were: 5- the world is still made of rainbows and butterflies.6) couldn’t live without: My family7) Favorite Holiday: any one that gives me a day off of work 8) Country: I lived in Denmark for a year as a nanny, while I was there I visited Sweden, Germany, & France, and my train went through Austria & Luxemburg. I’ve also been to Canada. But I obviously spent a lot of time in Denmark. 9) Physical Activity: I used to do a lot of walking.10) Hobby: I like pictures.
7 PP, 5 Es, 10 Strawberries, 3 Violas- I think ;)
3 little boys, 2 cats, & a puppy

Laurie LeAnn

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 am

USING CAPS O.K. FOR MY ANSWER SO I AM NOT YELLING MY ANSWERS JUST EASIER TO SEE FROM THE QUESTIONS1)Favorite Disney Movie (new or old)ALWAYS ARISTROCATS2) Favorite foods: 1 item from each food group!)CHEESE, BROC, BEEF, APPLE & ?3) Favorite Chain restaurants/fast food APPLEBEE4) Favorite Color DEPENDS ON MY MOOD, I CONSIDER MYSELF A WALKING MOOD RING5) Age you wish you were I AM AND ALWAYS WILL BE 326) Something you couldn't live without BAKED POTATOE W REAL BUTTER7) Favorite holiday HALLOWEEN8) Have you ever been to a country other than your own? NOPE9) Favorite physical activity BIKE RIDE, GETTING IN AND OUT OF MY CHAIR, SURFING THE WEB10) Favorite hobbies[/quote]SHOPPING W MY BEST FRIEND

Jimmy

Post by Jimmy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:12 pm

1) Toy Story, Monsters Inc., or Lilo and Stitch.2)Dairy: Ice Cream Vegetable: Corn on the cob Meat: Venison or steak Fruit: Mango or grape Sweet: Peanut butter and chocolate. 3) Chili's, Outback Steakhouse4) Camouflage5)I'm fine at 136) My family and friends.7)Christmas (It's not just a holiday, it's a feeling to me)8) Bahamas and Canada9) Soccer, camping, hunting, fishing10) Crabbing, soccer, key chain collecting, hunting, fishing, camping, volleyball, and video games.
6 Purple Pinchers: Two E's.
Demon, Cabela's Gimli
San Fransisco Gandalf
Coconut, Stitch
King Kong Junior

Geranium

Post by Geranium » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:28 pm

1)Favorite Disney Movie (new or old)Toy Story 3, Up!, Beauty & the Beast2) Favorite foods: 1 item from each food group!)Protein: Lobster; Veggie: Asparagus; Fruit: Pineapple; Carb: Challah Bread; Sweets: Grandma's Lemon Meringue Pie3) Favorite Chain restaurants/fast foodChili's, Red Lobster4) Favorite ColorRoyal Blue or Purple5) Age you wish you were48 (the age I am now)6) Something you couldn't live withoutMy children7) Favorite holidayChristmas8) Have you ever been to a country other than your own?England, Austria, Germany, Canada, Mexico9) Favorite physical activityWalking around Disneyland, swimming10) Favorite hobbiesCrochet, Knitting, Reading, Hermit crabs, miniature sculpture

crabber101

Post by crabber101 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:26 pm

1) Favorite Disney Movie: Monsters Inc.2) Favorite Food grain: rolled oat bread fruit/veggie: apricot/broccoli protein: beef ribs dairy: frozen yogurt sweet: choc. chip cookie3) Favorite Resturaunt: TGI Fridays/Outback Steakhouse4) Favorite Color: bright green5) Age you wish you were: 5 (no worries!)6) Something you couldn't live without my family, friends and crabs7) Favorite Holiday Rosh Hashanah (gotta love apples and honey!)8) Have you ever been to a country other than your own? nope9) Favorite Physical Activity: horseback riding10) Favorite Hobbies: crabbing, swimming, running, relaxing

CrabbiePatty

Post by CrabbiePatty » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:46 am

quote:1)Favorite Disney Movie (new or old) Cinderella 2) Favorite foods: 1 item from each food group!) Grain: Pasta Fruit/Veg: apple/peas protein: pork chop (like mom makes) Dairy: milk sweet: cake (any kind...is that a food group? LOL) 3) Favorite Chain restaurants/fast food Hibachi Grill 4) Favorite Color Black 5) Age you wish you were OK with being 40...don't want to go back! 6) Something you couldn't live without Family 7) Favorite holiday Halloween!! 8) Have you ever been to a country other than your own? No 9) Favorite physical activity swimming 10) Favorite hobbies Scrapbooking

Margaret

Post by Margaret » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:33 pm

quote:Originally posted by KaraJo:1)Favorite Disney Movie (new or old)2) Favorite foods: 1 item from each food group!)3) Favorite Chain restaurants/fast food4) Favorite Color5) Age you wish you were6) Something you couldn't live without7) Favorite holiday8) Have you ever been to a country other than your own?9) Favorite physical activity10) Favorite hobbies Thanks for thinking of this, KaraJo! I just got back here after a long time away, and I'm glad to have this post to help me meet everyone new!My answers:1. Mary Poppins. It's one of my all-around favorites.2.Top food of any category: cheese! I haven't met one I don't loveVeggie - tomatoesFruit - raspberriesNo meatGrain - rye for bread, barley for soupSweets - ice cream3. We have a chili chain here that I like called Skyline. I also like Chipotle. I'm not a fan of burger places at all, but I have been known to roll through a Taco Bell drive-through late at night. 4. Purple5. 24! That was an excellent age for me.6. Happiness7. Halloween8. I lived in Sri Lanka for three years in the Peace Corps. I've taken trips to other places too.9. Dancing, karate, riding my bike10. Crabs! Quilting, gardening and growing food.

Crabby Abby

Post by Crabby Abby » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:30 pm

1)Favorite Disney Movie (new or old): Toy Story for Animation and Eight Below for non-animation2) Favorite foods: Grain - Lavash bread (it's a really soft flat bread great for wraps) English muffins!Fruit - navel oranges and melonsVeggie - avocado, red pepperMeat - shrimpDairy - yogurtSweets - ice-cream3) Favorite Chain restaurants/fast food: Panera Bread4) Favorite Color - blue5) Age you wish you were - 306) Something you couldn't live without - family and pets7) Favorite holiday - 4th of July8) Have you ever been to a country other than your own? Sadly, just Canada9) Favorite physical activity - shelter work10) Favorite hobbies - writing, photography, internet sleuthing, scrap and salvage (I'm more extreme than the usual recycler), yard sale/flea marketing, animal education
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

mom_0f_3

Post by mom_0f_3 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:11 pm

1)Favorite Disney Movie (new or old)---Little Mermaid2) Favorite foods: 1 item from each food group!)Grain - pastaFruit - grape fruitVeggie - baked potatoesMeat - shrimp and any saltwater fishDairy - FRESH mild cheddarSweets - chocolate3) Favorite Chain restaurants/fast food---- Taco Bell4) Favorite Color----Black5) Age you wish you were--- Happy with my age for now (26)...lol6) Something you couldn't live without---- either books or music7) Favorite holiday--- July 4th. I get to have fireworks every year for my bday8) Have you ever been to a country other than your own?---Nope, want to go to Ireland though9) Favorite physical activity--- horseback riding10) Favorite hobbies---- taking care of animals, reading, and singing
No longer have mine and miss them every day
http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r49 ... f_hermies/

CollegeCrabber

Post by CollegeCrabber » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:40 am

1) Favorite Disney movie: Homeward Bound 2) Favorite foods: Grain: Pasta Fruit: Apple Veggie: Sweet Potato Meat: Chicken Dairy: Yogurt Sweet: My dad's Rice Krispie Treats3. Favorite restraurant: Panera Bread, Ippolito's Italian4. Favorite color: Pink5. Age you wish you were: I like 186. Something you can't live without: books7. Favorite holiday: Christmas8. Have you ever been to a country other than your own? Just Canada, but I would like to visit Australia someday9. Favorite physical activity: distance running, but I also enjoy mountain biking10. Favorite hobbies: crabbing, writing, reading, hanging out with my friends

texasreb

Post by texasreb » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:25 pm

quote:1)Favorite Disney Movie (new or old)The Princess Bride2) Favorite foods: 1 item from each food group!)Grain: QuinoaFruit: BlueberryVegetable: Sweet potatoMeat: SalmonDairy: Sharp Cheese or Greek YogurtSweet: Dark Chocolate3) Favorite Chain restaurants/fast food--I don't eat at chains and/or fast food joints, so none.4) Favorite Color--Green and yellow5) Age you wish you were--the age I am now.6) Something you couldn't live without--My husband or my dog!7) Favorite holiday--Christmas8) Have you ever been to a country other than your own?--Yes9) Favorite physical activity--Horse back riding; hiking; mountain biking10) Favorite hobbies--Crabbing, horses, biking, camping, quilting, weaving, reading, etc.
Gentleness without strength is weakness. Strength without gentleness in meanness.

Topic author
NickB

Post by NickB » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:51 pm

1)Favorite Disney Movie (new or old)Princess bride2) Favorite foods: 1 item from each food group!)Grain: Sour dough breadvegetable: Carrotsfruit: PeachesMeat: Beef steakDairy: Gouda cheeseSweets: Dark chocolate3) Favorite Chain restaurants/fast foodhavn't been to any for nearly 4 years so I couldn't tell you4) Favorite ColorBlue5) Age you wish you were206) Something you couldn't live withoutMy mom7) Favorite holidayChristmass8) Have you ever been to a country other than your own?no9) Favorite physical activitybiking10) Favorite hobbiesmaking rc planes

ashdawn14

Post by ashdawn14 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 am

1)Favorite Disney Movie (new or old)Oliver and Company or Beauty and the Beast tie in my book.2) Favorite foods1 item from each food group!)Grain: Sourdough breadFruit: Cantaloupe or PeachesVeggie: Raw - Cucumbers / Cooked - carrotsMeat: Beef or FishDairy: Colby Jack CheeseSweets: Cheesecake3) Favorite Chain restaurants/fast foodEinstein Bros and Red Lobster4) Favorite ColorGreen, any shade really5) Age you wish you wereThe one I am now6) Something you couldn't live withoutCoffee7) Favorite holidayChristmas with Halloween as a VERY close second.8) Have you ever been to a country other than your own? Canada9) Favorite physical activityDancing10) Favorite hobbiesFlea Marketing, reading, and crabbing

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:46 am

1) Favorite Disney Movie (new or old) Peter Pan2) Favorite foods: 1 item from each food group!) Hot wings, Diet Dew and wine (the most important food groups hahaha!!) 3) Favorite Chain restaurants/fast food Olive Garden, McDonald's4) Favorite Color Purple 5) Age you wish you were 23 - one of the best years I ever had!6) Something you couldn't live without Music7) Favorite holiday Thanksgiving and Christmas - the whole season from start to finish!8) Have you ever been to a country other than your own? Canada, briefly when I was 119) Favorite physical activity Powerlifting10) Favorite hobbies Computer time, reading murder mysteries, weightlifting, watching reality TV, listening to music
~ crabbing since 2003