They never came!

Where you post anything related to hermit crabs that does not fit into the categories below.

Topic author
Bybo

They never came!

Post by Bybo » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:26 am

I ordered six es off of livehermit crabs.com and they never arrived! Has this happened to anyone else?
I love my crabs!

jenok

They never came!

Post by jenok » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:41 am

From what I have read new and old post have had mixed results with them. I have copied the section that was in our links forum so you can read some of those responses. When I order anything I always check our links forum section to see if anyone has had problems. livehermitcrabs link and comments

Crabber85

They never came!

Post by Crabber85 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:31 pm

@Bybo, yes this has happened to other users here though I have not personally had any dealings with this particular company I can say that they have a rather bad rating here and so are not recommended because they have very lacking customer service and worse than useless knowledge base so dealing with them is very iffy at best you will either end up with a nice person who will be very helpful or you will be ignored for several more weeks eventually ending up with you getting a very uninspired customer support agent who will not be helpful to you at all its really a toss of the dice which experience you will get.
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.

Laurie LeAnn

They never came!

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:38 am

I would keep calling e mailing, complaining until they knew you by voice and we're sick of you!!! Hey I got 4 bricks of e.e. just from emails to the zoo meds co. Complaining about that nail and after I mixed it all up I had severe white mold issues everywhere..little white dots popping up everywhere and it started after I found the nail and then took it out and mixed up the e.e.I wasn't hateful.. but I was FIRM!