hatfields and mcCoys

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
Laurie LeAnn

hatfields and mcCoys

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:51 am

We have a new mayor and he is young. So far has not made the popularity charts..He has fired a city employee stating he has not passed the criteria needed even though there is no time limit..saying this person is home & not working but this worker has been up all night doing water main breaks, saying this person is telling people to pay up or their water bill will shut off..it wasn't him.. then this mayor bought apartments and there was an issue w the meters well he wanted the ordinance changed. Now people are saying it was to benefit himself..the town pays for his cell phone supposed to be for work only.hAha.. now all the sudden they want to 're do the city hall..saying it's to make it handicapped accessible..but it's really for the peace Corp. Person and they want the town to pay for her cell and internet.. He is all about love LaHarpe..everyone pay for stuff..big board meeting on Monday..had cops there. People want him GONE..HE IS SHIFTY.

The Franckinator

Re: hatfields and mcCoys

Post by The Franckinator » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:42 pm

I know this is a year later, but did anything ever happen...?
He's crawling all over my wrist..and he's sayin', "Won't you hurry up and get the mist?
"Feels like a desert around.. my bowls and sand mounds..so Imma frown..
"SO WILL YOU GET THE MIST!?"
Me - "HECK YEAH!"
(To the tune of "Business" by Eminem)