Finally got the therm/hygro

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author
Kermie16

Re: Finally got the therm/hygro

Post by Kermie16 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:42 pm

I can empathize how u feel about the zoomed UTH. I bought I think a total of 3 before I realized that they weren't working the way they should Live and learn, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LadyJinglyJones

Post by LadyJinglyJones » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:14 pm

I second Kermie16 - you're doing a dang good job under trying circumstances! :thumbsup::
"Gaze upon the rolling deep..."
Quince the fat tailed gecko; Amazonian minnows; and now Harry & Luis, Bede & Aster, Chandra & Jace, Pax, & Piccolo, my adopted PPs.
RIP Vegita :(

kieagcarm

Post by kieagcarm » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:22 pm

kieagcarm wrote:
GotButterflies wrote:I think you could do the bath robe, etc at night over the front of your tank when it is dark to keep your tank warm! Just don't do it over the zoomed for fire hazard! I just meant to make sure they still get daylight during the day Image. Isn't it amazing how expensive zoo meds are, yet they do so little!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the price it should warm the whole room! It's such a crappy piece of equipment that the bath robe I'd only Luke warm to touch. My step dad(whom I currently am living with, temporarily) I'd a firefighter and would never allow a fire hazard. He is on.vacation and has checked it while I'm at work and says he is not concerned at all. Shame on the uth

Sent from my C5215 using Tapatalk
I hate auto predict. I'd should be is, in all places

Sent from my C5215 using Tapatalk
"Judge a man not by his answers, but by his questions."

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Finally got the therm/hygro

Post by GotButterflies » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Good, glad you are safe! . Yes, I agree, zoomed is a ripoff! Especially now that I have seen the other kind! Wish I had known about them a long time ago! I have several zoomeds bc of my snakes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com