Nightly menu

For any and all questions about feeding, diet and different foods. Questions and posts about purchasing from stores should be made in the Shopping section.

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Nightly menu

Post by GotButterflies » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:43 pm

ApePlanet wrote: And I think that’s where I’m just ignorant at this point... not knowing the food groups they should have and having a variety of foods to give them. For some reason I feel you made a post a while ago on the food groups. Really, I have just been trying the different foods I got in my HH order. I only put a little in and they never finish it all (except the air popped popcorn... that never lasts more than a night).
Here is the food pyramid :)

http://www.hermitcrabassociation.com/ph ... e881897b25
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

LeeHasCrabs

Post by LeeHasCrabs » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:14 pm

GotButterflies wrote:
ApePlanet wrote: And I think that’s where I’m just ignorant at this point... not knowing the food groups they should have and having a variety of foods to give them. For some reason I feel you made a post a while ago on the food groups. Really, I have just been trying the different foods I got in my HH order. I only put a little in and they never finish it all (except the air popped popcorn... that never lasts more than a night).
Here is the food pyramid :)

http://www.hermitcrabassociation.com/ph ... 25&t=92554
Thanks!!!

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Yw! :)
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com