COENOBITA CURIOSITIES (As Seen On TV) 5/9/21

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Topic author
Motörcrab

COENOBITA CURIOSITIES (As Seen On TV) 5/9/21

Post by Motörcrab » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:33 pm

Xenocrab and I have been talking about this a lot and it has also been brought up here by other members! We are pleased to announce our new shop Coenobita Curiosities!

For the most recent announcements please move to the last page! Thank You!

We were graciously given the opportunity to be vendors at Crab Con 2020 several months ago. Our official grand opening will be at Crab Con 2020! Our product line is going to focus on our crabby crafting items. Hemp and Jute climbing ropes, decorated flower pot hides, one of a kind custom backgrounds, loose sheets of crafting mesh. We currently have 13 different colors of mesh. We will also offer a few other crabitat items along with t-shirts as well!

As a pre kick off of Coenobita Curiosities we would like to introduce our first shirt! Yep, You already guessed our "Crab Life" design! The shirts will be a Gildan cotton T and the color will be Kiwi. Sizes will be small through 2XL. Based on quantities ordered we will need to do a run of 25-30 shirts to keep the price around $15 per shirt plus shipping fees. Shipping price to be determined. We really want to keep the total cost with shipping under $20 USD!

Unfortunately with just starting out we will only be able to offer sales in the US until we figure out all the other not so fun details with Etsy.

Currently we are going to take pre-orders on the honor system. If you would like to pre-order a shirt please let us know by commenting quantity and size below. We will take orders until March 27, 2020 then place our order for the shirts. Once we receive the shirts we will make our Etsy shop avaliable to purchase the shirts.

As a bonus we will also include our crabtivating invention, The Molting "camping" Crab Tent Flap! It's a 4" X 2-5/8" reusable, peel and stick decal to cover molting windows in the substrate!

EDIT: Due to Covid-19 concerns and everyone's well being To help prevent the spread we will not order or ship them until this pandemic is under control. We will continue taking orders until we reach our minimum order quantity between 25-30 shirts. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Stay safe!

Rough Draft of our Logo

Crab Life Shirt design

Molting Crab Tent Flap

Edited for pictures.
Last edited by Motörcrab on Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Coenobita Curiosities offering crabby decor
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoenobitaCuriosities

curlysister
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Welcome COENOBITA CURIOSITIES (T-SHIRTS)

Post by curlysister » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:49 pm

Let me be the first to sign up for a t-shirt! I would like a size small please.
Yes, I live in Canada....but hopefully some day we will be able to cross the border again and I can have it shipped to my California vacation destination.
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:51 am

Oh my gosh, this is awesome. If I get to go I'll buy the shirt there, because I tried to order one from amazon the other day and my mom just stared me down like I was insane. :lol: Insane or not, I want a crab shirt, and those are perfect! It would be cool if you made some activists ones that people could wear to the boardwalk and stuff!
Three PPs (Hoodini, Aaron Burr, and Jubali)
Love my deceased baby crabs George Washington, Zero, Domino, Billy, Eduardo, and Shelly too 🥺

Maddamay32

Post by Maddamay32 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:13 pm

those stickers are genius!! I want 2 of them please, also sign me up for a L shirt!
8 crabs at the moment "Tarzan, Kermit, Shy guy, Eduardo, Jimbo, Rosa, Diesel, Treaker"

Topic author
Motörcrab

Post by Motörcrab » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:42 pm

Maddamay32 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:13 pm
those stickers are genius!! I want 2 of them please, also sign me up for a L shirt!
Will do. How are the nets and cubes working out? Hopefully your crabs are using everything!

KimzKrabs

Post by KimzKrabs » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:29 pm

Hi! That’s great y’all are doing that! Please put me down for 2 shirts M & L also a tent sticker. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maddamay32

Post by Maddamay32 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:08 am

Motörcrab wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:42 pm
Will do. How are the nets and cubes working out? Hopefully your crabs are using everything!
They are even more popular than I ever thought possible. The first day I put the cubes in, the popcorn was gone before 9pm! Weeks later and they still empty it every night :o Of course the nets are wonderful, I love how neat they look and my crabs are happy climbers too!
8 crabs at the moment "Tarzan, Kermit, Shy guy, Eduardo, Jimbo, Rosa, Diesel, Treaker"

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:21 am

Need to get me one of those! It'll do my crabs some good to move around- they haven't really been on the wheel as far as I can tell, they just like to snuggle under it and in the moss pit and sleep! :roll:
Three PPs (Hoodini, Aaron Burr, and Jubali)
Love my deceased baby crabs George Washington, Zero, Domino, Billy, Eduardo, and Shelly too 🥺

ciaraalston

Post by ciaraalston » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:14 pm

Size XL on shirt please! And 1 sticker as well!!!
Congrats yall!! Cant wait to see this kick off!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.
Follow my hermit crab learning journey on instagram! @hermitcrabs_in_the_boot

Topic author
Motörcrab

Post by Motörcrab » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:24 am

Due to Covid-19 concerns and everyone's well being To help prevent the spread we will not order or ship them until this pandemic is under control. We will continue taking orders until we reach our minimum order quantity between 25-30 shirts. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Stay safe!

CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:54 am

I know you can't send anything out now, but I would love a sticker! I'd love a shirt too, but I wear a 3X and I think you said your shirts only go up to 2X. Thanks!!!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav

Topic author
Motörcrab

Re: Welcome COENOBITA CURIOSITIES (Now Open)

Post by Motörcrab » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:14 pm

We are still taking orders for the T-shirts. We have about a dozen or so, so keep them coming in.

CrabbyLover77 I will see what we can do with possibly getting 3X too.

We have decided to open shop on Etsy. We thought everything was inactive, but we had our first official "unofficial" sale already. We listed our jute climbing nets, flower pot hides, and curiosity cubes for now. We want to start slow with a few items and slowly add as we go.

ciaraalston

Post by ciaraalston » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:16 pm

Motörcrab wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:14 pm
We are still taking orders for the T-shirts. We have about a dozen or so, so keep them coming in.

We have decided to open shop on Etsy. We thought everything was inactive, but we had our first official "unofficial" sale already. We listed our jute climbing nets, flower pot hides, and curiosity cubes for now. We want to start slow with a few items and slowly add as we go.

Hey! what do i need to do to pay you for the shirt? i have paypal, but whatever you need let me know! did i order 1 or 2? i need XL and 2XL for sure!!
4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.
Follow my hermit crab learning journey on instagram! @hermitcrabs_in_the_boot

CrabbyLover77

Re: Welcome COENOBITA CURIOSITIES (Now Open)

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:42 pm

Motörcrab wrote:We are still taking orders for the T-shirts. We have about a dozen or so, so keep them coming in.

Yay thank u! No pressure. Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav

Topic author
Motörcrab

Post by Motörcrab » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:00 pm

ciaraalston wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:16 pm
Hey! what do i need to do to pay you for the shirt? i have paypal, but whatever you need let me know! did i order 1 or 2? i need XL and 2XL for sure!!
You had one XL shirt listed.

We are currently on a hold pattern with the shirts for now. We will have to see if we can do a hidden listing on Etsy. You enter a code and it comes up to order. If we can't do something like that we will post here and let everyone know when they are avaliable for purchase.