Upside down hermie

This is the place to post if you have questions and aren't sure where to ask them! If it relates to one of the sections below, please post there instead.

Topic author
Lourenco6089

Upside down hermie

Post by Lourenco6089 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:02 am

Well... I love my hermit crabs so much to start off with... its taken about a year to have a good understanding of how to take care of these exotic pets openly and I have been blown away been the misinformation about these ‘so called throwaway’ pets.) My crabs have personalities, etc etc this is a question, I woke up and went to see my little friends and the smaller one ‘Petstore’ was ok. His back , legs sticking up not moving, My heart sank he looked like he died somehow and then I said his/her name and nothing then got panicked and tapped the top and she rolled over and turned around to wave at me -_- Should I worry or did she maybe party to hard last night? Lol or maybe was sleeping and rolled over? Her legs were sticking up in the air , if I wasn’t so worried I would think it was funny. Thanks

jonathon1989

Re: Upside down hermie

Post by jonathon1989 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:38 pm

Hi,

Can you please post a picture of the hermit crab? It will make it easier to assess the crab's health.